A new collection of skins that you would like to see

An antithesis to the Triumphant collection featuring the characters mutated or otherwise corrupted by the moon would be really neat. Perhaps "The Despondant" as a name for it?

I'm still hoping for skins for the meat effigy to look like other characters, because it just makes too much sense for that not to exist. I know that making one for every single other character would be a ton of work, so if I only got to pick one, I think I'd like to see one that makes it look like Maxwell. Assuming Wilson invented the meat effigies in the first place, since they're made to look like him and require beard hair, which only he can make on his own, it might make lore sense that Maxwell learned how to make them from Wilson before any other characters did, since they built the jury-rigged portal together.

...Y'know, ignoring the fact that every character makes a meat effigy shaped like Wilson completely independently from ever interacting with him in single-player Don't Starve for some reason, even though most of them say outright they have no idea why it looks like someone they've never met...

A link between Maxy and Charlie:

Behold, THE SHADOW HEART SKIN.

A shadow heart broken into two that lay on the ground. When Maxy is near it the heart fixes itself and floats into the air, glowing purple and pumping. When Maxy summons a shadow puppet the heart will transform into the puppet before a new one mysteriously appears back at the previous one's location. Love will never be broken.

A torn memento of Abigail:

Cry over this Abby Flower skin, the Torn Picture.

A picture of Abby and Wendy shredded into a few pieces. As Abby gets stronger, the picture also regenerates, eventually becoming a beautiful floating photo of Wendy and Abby holding hands. Through sacrificing something, Abby will manifest through the photo and the picture will turn to ash, gliding away on the supernatural wind. Upon her death, Abby will disappear and the torn pieces of the picture will somehow appear out of nowhere and float down to rest upon the ground, containing Abby's essence once more.

Style was always the second most important thing:

Featuring, the ability to place hats, clothing and tools/weapons in the hands of the meat effigy, allowing someone to resurrect with these items equipped.

No more shall we fear the Winter's Bite, Spring's Rivers nor Summer's Flames! With this update to your personal insurance officer in The Constant, you can now get extra insurance upon an unlucky death. Never fear resurrecting and frantically grabbing clothes and tools once more for now, you can revive with calm and grace.

Your meat effigy will also resemble you now, reassembling itself should its owner change. Use meat effigies as showcases for your booootiful skins and to showcase different clothing on different survivors. Want to see Willow wear her flaming hawt Witch Hat? Well now you can! Want to stare at handsome Wilson with his fancy walking cane? Speak no more for it shall be done! Coupled with the Celestial Portal's amazing ability to change characters, builders will be in a state of lunacy when discovering the well of greatness this can achieve!

That's all for now, come back next Saturday to look at the new skins and adjustments! Tata!

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

No one has suggested it yet?? Fine I will, Gorge & Forge Themed Skin sets, no not for clothing, For BELONGINGS.. Such as the Gorges Street Lamps and Metal Fences.

Oh you just to forget that the shovel, axe, fridge, and roast (sort of iffy but it was one of the food items) that were taken directly from the gorge? Or how every every single item form the forge (with the exception of the living staff) has been made into a belonging skin. I don't think they need to go any further then making the entireity of every iyem in the event available as skin.

50 minutes ago, Frashaw27 said:

Oh you just to forget that the shovel, axe, fridge, and roast (sort of iffy but it was one of the food items) that were taken directly from the gorge? Or how every every single item form the forge (with the exception of the living staff) has been made into a belonging skin. I don't think they need to go any further then making the entireity of every iyem in the event available as skin.

Okay well for one- The events weren’t on Consoles long enough to notice what was and what wasn’t a part of them..

and Two- The Only Thing we have to look at are the profile portraits, & character icons from said events.

But mostly- I just want metal spear shaped fences as can be found in one of the Gorge event portraits.

Archived