Favorite New Halloween Skin

Just curious which skins you all like. I’m a little sad that Woodie didn’t get a skin (Wolfman skin would be amazing), but the new skins look pretty great!

If I had to pick favorites, they’d probably be Wickerbottom, followed up by Maxwell. I’m not a huge a fan of Wortox’s, since it looks fairly close to his base skin, but MAN does Wickerbottom look cool. She looks like she should be living in a creepy old cottage in the woods, brewing away in her cauldron. 

Personally I fall in love with Wig and Wicker skins. Both are really detailed and amazing. Max look good but I think, he should have more details. Winona and Wortox arent bad but dont have "something special". But Warly skin ... is good but it doesnt look like Halloween one.

A scarecrow that only eats meat? That's not scary at all, Wigfrid............... Maxwell's vampire attire is probably the most charming one. And Willow's Forlorn Doll skin fits in perfectly for Hallowed Nights, even if it's technically not a Halloween skin. This is a great time to put it on. :D

41 minutes ago, Thalkas said:

Personally I fall in love with Wig and Wicker skins. Both are really detailed and amazing. Max look good but I think, he should have more details. Winona and Wortox arent bad but dont have "something special". But Warly skin ... is good but it doesnt look like Halloween one.

I agree about the Warly skin. It's a shame too, cause they could have done something really cool with the candyman skin, with the hook and the coat. Maybe cosmetics bees could follow him.

Image result for candyman"

Just now, TheKingofSquirrels said:

I agree about the Warly skin. It's a shame too, cause they could have done something really cool with the candyman skin, with the hook and the coat. Maybe cosmetics bees could follow him.

Image result for candyman"

I had feelings like his skin reference to "Charlie and the chocolate factory" than "Candyman"

Wigfred's, Wicker's, & Warly's are my top 3, in that order. The rest weren't really memorable to me, after playing for a couple hours just now. xD Wig's is sooooooooo cute though, & Wonka has a soft spot in my heart, so Warly's I like. Wicker just looks like the embodiment of a gypsy witch who will eat your soul along the road.

Archived