Are there any QoL tweaks from mods you'd want in vanilla?

(Or something similar?)

Just thought I'd ask, would there be any QoL tweaks from mods you'd want in the vanilla game? If so what would you want?
For me it would be mainly Quick Drop and Less Placement Blocking(If only just the part where birds and seeds don't block placement.)

This is only the little QoL tweaks, theres no content/character/other mods here.

2 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

(Or something similar?)

Just thought I'd ask, would there be any QoL tweaks from mods you'd want in the vanilla game? If so what would you want?
For me it would be mainly Quick Drop and Less Placement Blocking(If only just the part where birds and seeds don't block placement.)

This is only the little QoL tweaks, theres no content/character/other mods here.

I would love for console to maybe get a better placement method since unlike computer which they can move in only 8 directions with a keyboard console can move 360° and you can almost never build things in a straight line.;-;

Beefalo Widget, Boss Indicators, Craft Pot, Combined Status, Epic Healthbar, Fix Beards Wilson, Geometric Placement, Gesture Wheels, Improved Forced Attack, Minimap HUD, No Container Blocking, No Release Deployables, Quick Drop, Show Bundle, Show Nicknames, Snow Tile Disabler, Status Announcements, Toggle Click to Walk.

1. Better blood-over - Shows a bloody overlay if you're low on health.
  2. Smarter Crock Pot - Takes all the magic and wonder out of blinding throwing away ingredients guessing at recipes without a wiki, an open spreadsheet, or else a million hours to expend at trial and error.
  3. Wormhole Icons [Fixed] - Labels matched wormhole sets by color. There may be other (better) mods for this function, but I haven't researched them fully.

• Combined Status: Playing DST without this mod feels like I'm playing a game still in its alpha stages
  • Geometric Placement: Playing DST without this mod feels like I'm playing a game still in its alpha stages
  • Status Announcements: Makes it much less annoying to communicate with people
  • Quick Drop: Seriously needs to be in the game by default
  • Gesture Wheel: Typing to preform an emote is annoying
  • Craft Pot: Requiring to go to a wiki multiple times just to see what makes what is annoying
  • Repair Combine: It's very annoying when you have multiple 1% tools lying around and you can't get rid of them without going out of your way to find something to use it on
  • More Players!: You really shouldn't be required to use a mod to allow your server to have more than 6 players
  • Admin Scoreboard+: Godsend to combat against griefers without being forced to just rollback
  • Sanity Volume Limiter: Seriously needs to be in the game by default, having insanity volume become louder/quieter based on the ambient volume is very dumb as without ambient volume the game becomes completely mute except for annoying birds and I don't want to be forced to listen to the insanity sounds just so I can hear the rain or wind sounds of the biome
  • No Mods Warning - Client: This should be an option, yes Klei I know it any problems arise from my mods you won't help me, BUT I don't need you to tell me it every single time I enter the game
  • DJPaul's Sort Inventory SF: Having a way to auto-organize your inventory with the click of a button makes the game much more fun as I don't like to waste time idling to put all my food in the backpack, put all my tools near each other, ect. it gets annoying and tedious after the first 100 times. An auto-organize button for containers like chests, iceboxes, ect. would be lovely too.

Archived