Hallowed Nights Suggestions

I know it's a ridiculously minor thing but I really wish I could have skins for friendly scarecrow. Not necessarily even Hallowed Nights skins, just some skins. I mean, you can dress it like you want and change its expressions, which is cool, but it still has that head slot that says "normal". Why even give it a head slot and call it normal if it can't be anything else but normal? Am I just missing something??

2 hours ago, Mrklli said:

Why even give it a head slot and call it normal if it can't be anything else but normal? Am I just missing something??

Just make new pumpkin heads based on skin set. Only difficulty would be single character skins like the industrious or trawler.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Just make new pumpkin heads based on skin set. Only difficulty would be single character skins like the industrious or trawler.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.6cc8fd80dd6098f6b0ed67a5b0fc2f1b.png

Sadly doesn't show in-game, just inspection.

I'd like to see something that isn't quite restricted to Hallowe'en time.  Thematic, sure, but able to be summoned outside the set time frame.

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

While sailing the sea the kraken could grab your boat and suddenly pull you under water- instead of dying though you’ll wake up on shore like a nightmare that never happened.

I liked the ideas , BUT wouldn’t it be better ,if the kraken was a boss and it would do this every now and then. The tentacles would swipe every like 3 seconds at one side of the boat , making that part inaccessible.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:41 AM, Szczuku said:

The rest of the cast getting halloween-themed skins

Newly added characters like Wortox, Wormwood and Warly could get their costume-themed skins. Or maybe haloween ones. Cough cough Klei add Minotaur Wormwood cough cough

Wortox should have a Maxwell skin for Halloween

as in he dresses as Maxwell

Looks awesome already, though!

YES to random skeletons around getting up and, what, dancing? like in those creepy old rubbery black and white cartoons? (Think Bendy.)  "Spooky Scary Skeletons" might cause a copyright problem though.

YES to temporary seasonal music

YES to some of the costume ideas, especially Ewecus Warly and Totally Normal Tree Wormwood.  That picture is _badass_.  (Are we getting the freaky glowy-eyed Totally Normal Trees from last year back again, by the way?)

NO to the giants and hounds appearing with no warning.  In later days, they start doing that with not enough warning _anyway_!  Also, jumpscare noise?  Deerclops's already got that on lock.

(...or at least, that's how _I_ react to the deep, heavy breathing

HHHUUUUUUUHHHH... 

out of the darkness.  Every time!  Even when I know it's Night 30 and I'm totally expecting it!  The _sound_ itself just...bleck.  Fingernails down the blackboard of my _soul_.  You're welcome, anyone currently looking for a song name for their new emo album.)

NO to the penguins with their innards showing the entire winter, all the time, on the mainland. There are REASONS I rarely go to the Moon Island.

--Woodie is Catholic?  The BEEP?  When was THIS ever said--oh, right, must be that same podcast episode I missed where they also said Wendy's canon age.  WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THE _IMPORTANT_ ONE?  Anyway Tara from "WTFIWWY?", one of my favourite YouTube shows, is Catholic and does the HELL out of Halloween every year.  I always look forward to seeing how she's dressed up on their closest-to-October-31st episode.  One time she did an awesome, really pretty candy skull makeup.  And there's my Day of the Dead related contribution to this thread.  : P

Random creepy/spooky decorations and effects around the place in general are fine, as long as they don't confuse you to the point where you can't play properly or cause _real_ annoyance.  It's supposed to be fun, after all!  :)

But spooky music and Halloweeny costumes/outfits are _always_ welcome.

...Notorious

6 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Looks awesome already, though!

YES to random skeletons around getting up and, what, dancing? like in those creepy old rubbery black and white cartoons? (Think Bendy.)  "Spooky Scary Skeletons" might cause a copyright problem though.

YES to temporary seasonal music

YES to some of the costume ideas, especially Ewecus Warly and Totally Normal Tree Wormwood.  That picture is _badass_.  (Are we getting the freaky glowy-eyed Totally Normal Trees from last year back again, by the way?)

NO to the giants and hounds appearing with no warning.  In later days, they start doing that with not enough warning _anyway_!  Also, jumpscare noise?  Deerclops's already got that on lock.

(...or at least, that's how _I_ react to the deep, heavy breathing

HHHUUUUUUUHHHH... 

out of the darkness.  Every time!  Even when I know it's Night 30 and I'm totally expecting it!  The _sound_ itself just...bleck.  Fingernails down the blackboard of my _soul_.  You're welcome, anyone currently looking for a song name for their new emo album.)

NO to the penguins with their innards showing the entire winter, all the time, on the mainland. There are REASONS I rarely go to the Moon Island.

--Woodie is Catholic?  The BEEP?  When was THIS ever said--oh, right, must be that same podcast episode I missed where they also said Wendy's canon age.  WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THE _IMPORTANT_ ONE?  Anyway Tara from "WTFIWWY?", one of my favourite YouTube shows, is Catholic and does the HELL out of Halloween every year.  I always look forward to seeing how she's dressed up on their closest-to-October-31st episode.  One time she did an awesome, really pretty candy skull makeup.  And there's my Day of the Dead related contribution to this thread.  : P

Random creepy/spooky decorations and effects around the place in general are fine, as long as they don't confuse you to the point where you can't play properly or cause _real_ annoyance.  It's supposed to be fun, after all!  :)

But spooky music and Halloweeny costumes/outfits are _always_ welcome.

...Notorious

You do know that you can go to the settings tab and turn on Hallowed Nights before hosting a World right? You can’t unlock any cosmetics from it but if you want to play with glowing Eyed Totally Normal Trees the option is always there.

i (THINK) every world I’ve ever hosted has been set to Hallowed Nights version just because uhh.. yeah I’m weird and like the Halloween stuff. :)

6 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I think that idea is based off he quote for the bishop

Yeah, I know.  I like it better when special seasons only show up at the actual time of year though.  I was just wondering if they were keeping that particular part of the Halloweeny effects, though, and I guess putting in a vote for it to stay.  :)

(and liking Halloween stuff doesn't make you weird.  It makes you AWESOME.)

EDIT:  Oh!  I guess I need to have Woodie look at more bishops.

(why did that sound like some awful euphemism...?)

And like, uh, actually _play_ him, for starters...

...Notorious

Archived