Hallowed Nights Suggestions

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah man I know the upcoming character is New.. but Warly was from Shipwrecked DLC and they added him anyway, I’m hoping they do the same for the rest of the Shipwrecked & Hamlet Character cast.

Well maybe not Wheeler- she sounds OP. LoL

Are you ignoring the fact that Wagstaff and Woodlegs are way more OP?

4 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Are you ignoring the fact that Wagstaff and Woodlegs are way more OP?

Woodlegs would effectively be useless in DST though- his abilities only affected finding lost treasures, pirate hats, pirate canons & pirate ships, none of which are in DST :(

as for Wagstaff- he has never been Available on Xbox so- I have no idea who he is or what his abilities are.

30 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Woodlegs would effectively be useless in DST though- his abilities only affected finding lost treasures, pirate hats, pirate canons & pirate ships, none of which are in DST :(

as for Wagstaff- he has never been Available on Xbox so- I have no idea who he is or what his abilities are.

I'm assuming when you said about just adding them it would be exactly the same thing they were in single-player,this means Woodlegs's hat would spawn treasures on the map and he would have the ability to craft a Armoured Boat with a infinite cannon,but boats are different between Shipwrecked and DST so a rework would be obvious.

As for Wagstaff ho ho,he's just Winona for single-player with a goggles gimmick,broken teleporting machine and a op tree harvester that would nerf Maxwell and Woodie,no thanks.

I would like to be sure about packages from the oasis. A friend told me to get a lot of them and open them during the event. But I realised that he was talking about the light ball we can get from... Winter event, right ? (I never played one)

So I wonder, what happen during the hallowed nights with these packages ? Should I keep them ?

Okay so if there’s supposed to be a character Rework every month who is this months supposed to be? 

We know that Hallowed Nights And New Character are coming at the same time but there’s been little to no news about who is in line for updates.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay so if there’s supposed to be a character Rework every month who is this months supposed to be? 

We know that Hallowed Nights And New Character are coming at the same time but there’s been little to no news about who is in line for updates.

The idea was for character reworks to come out every month but so far its pretty much been every other, so I wouldn't count on any this month. Maybe early next month.

That’s Unfortunate.. I wonder if the new character is Halloween Themed?and if it is I’ve got a pretty good idea of who it is.

but Waverly would look sooooo out of place in the character roster when it is Not Halloween, even with the likes of Wortox & Wormwood a Green Wart Covered Witch just don’t belong.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s Unfortunate.. I wonder if the new character is Halloween Themed?and if it is I’ve got a pretty good idea of who it is.

but Waverly would look sooooo out of place in the character roster when it is Not Halloween, even with the likes of Wortox & Wormwood a Green Wart Covered Witch just don’t belong.

Screenshot_733.png.881d1d992b35277bae12eb23c9ef8680.png

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

a Green Wart Covered Witch just don’t belong.

latest?cb=20121227112143
Where are those Green Warts you speak of? her Face is as pale as Wilson and yet her face is the most unique of all
Like seriously if we made Woodie's Rework come first, we can force Klei to make her reality #MakeWaverlyHappen

Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

latest?cb=20121227112143
Where are those Green Warts you speak of? her Face is as pale as Wilson and yet her face is the most unique of all

Tbh i just want more ugly characters

Waverly was wonderful and fitted pretty well in don't starve's artsyle,she will proabably never be added.

Sad loss indeed.

Just now, Lammarr said:

Tbh i just want more ugly characters

Waverly was wonderful and fitted pretty well in don't starve's artsyle,she will proabably never be added.

Sad loss indeed.

I thought about making a mod for her, but Im unsure what to give her and what to make her clothing

13 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

latest?cb=20121227112143
Like seriously if we made Woodie's Rework come first, we can force Klei to make her reality #MakeWaverlyHappen

I believe I recall seeing JoeW say that he wanted to bring back the unimplemented characters one day, so Waverly might still have a chance! (Potentially as a free character like Warly if all the DLCs are non-human!)

I'd buy the heck out of Waverly/her skins, though! #MakeWaverlyHappen :wilson_smile:

I’m getting worried that if they wait too much later to start a Hallowed Nights Event That Console players wont get to actually play it until After Halloween is already over.

PC players seem to get updates at least 1-2 weeks ahead of console.. and if They haven’t gotten it yet, then those of us on consoles are pretty much screwed I think. :(

Archived