The Biggest Fears of DST and DS Characters

Wigfrids worst fear is the new Carrat enemy and Mandrakes, I mean think about it... she HATES vegetables & loves to eat what she hunts down and kills (which is why she can also eat non meat foods such as Honey & Taffy) but this is Vegetables... that ARE her Enemy... which would probably be her worst Nightmare.

Wilson:  Science being unable to solve his biggest problems, no matter how hard he tries

Willow: I imagine she has nightmares about being trapped and _truly_ helpless at the orphanage.  :(

Wolfgang: He doesn't like the dark and magic/spooky things, as is traditional for big strong fighter types apparently (see Grignr the Barbarian from "The Eye of Argon".  Actually don't, if you want to keep your sanity.  If you want to laugh your head off, find a good dramatic reading.)

Wendy:  Having to confront that, yes, Abigail IS truly gone.  And she's never going to play with her again.

WX-78: Becoming weak in the way of those squishy meatbags.

Wickerbottom: Hate to be dark here, but...aging.

Woodie: Losing Lucy/having someone find out his dark past and hate and judge him for it

Wes: ...

Maxwell:  Being put BACK on the Nightmare Throne

Winona: Losing the Charlie that she knew from childhood, forever.

Wigfrid: Dropping out of character and realising that she's just an ordinary person, with no actual special powers.

Webber: Being stared at and judged as the monster he's (physically) become.  Spider-Mama rejecting him.

Warly: Losing his Maman (this one's obvious)

Wortox: Losing his soul.  Not the soulS that he eats.  HIS soul.

Wormwood: Drought and ecological disaster--a barren, sad, brown world.

Wagstaff: Losing his glasses and/or sharpness of mind and being truly helpless in such a dangerous world.

Walani:  Losing her cheerful demeanor and realising she's lost far, far away from her family (probably)

Woodlegs: The former crewmates he betrayed long ago in order to steal their gold, finally catching up to him.

Wilbur: OOK!

Wilba: Giving in to her wereform's wildness so completely she can't come back

Warbucks: Getting lost in the jungle forever

Wheeler: Losing her freedom, being forced to settle down into a boring, typical life.  (aka "You're a girl, why ain't you married 'n' poppin' out youngins yet?"  We ARE talking 1920, after all.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, THAT was cheerful!  : P  But then, we all knew what we were getting into.  Once you start getting _serious_ about anyone's greatest fears, it's not long before stuff starts getting Too Real, Man...

...Notorious

Wilson: That the rules of the constant are arbitrary and can not be understood by science.

Wendy: That nothing will ever change. She will spend all of eternity bound in the constant, never to truly see Abigail again.

Webber: As time goes on, the line human and spider’s minds may fade away, truly becoming one...

But if that happens, is the human his friends know really there, or has he been consumed, gone forever?

Okay, maybe Webber isn’t really thinking on that level, but it’s a neat idea, I think...

22 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Woodie: Losing Lucifer, possibly his Wife, we dont know *thanks Klei*

Ah yes.

Woodie and his axe "lucifer" are truely dangerous to all trees.

Didnt you know,woodie cursed lucifer to be an axe and got cursed to be a were MooGooBeaver as revenge.

Now "lucifer" s only joy is to chopp some wood.

Spoiler

Wormwood APROVES OF THIS MESSAGE!

2 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ah yes.

Woodie and his axe "lucifer" are truely dangerous to all trees.

Didnt you know,woodie cursed lucifer to be an axe and got cursed to be a were MooGooBeaver as revenge.

Now "lucifer" s only joy is to chopp some wood.

Reveal hidden contents

Wormwood APROVES OF THIS MESSAGE!

You do realise that is on purpose :p Im 99% sure the name and the fact that she's red ain't a coincidence
In case you still dont get it its a joke ._.
w9scjYz.png

I think that Wheeler biggest fear is being trapped in the Constant forever. She has a few quotes about how she wishes she could leave and how sad she is because she can't fly anymore

And it's maybe me but I also always thought that Walani would be scared of growing up in general with all the responsibilities of adulthood.

Some of Wickerbottom's quotes imply that she had a cat back at home. So, maybe, her biggest fear would be something bad happening to her cat while she's stuck in the Constant - like it slowly dying of hunger alone in her house/flat, unable to get out, or her neighbours being unwilling to take care of it and throwing it onto the streets.

Archived