[Discussion] On Maxwell's Rework Short

Now that most of Maxwell's past and present are out in the open, What do you guys think the devs will put in his video? One that probes into his mind as to his plans for the future with the survivors? One that showcases more of his past, especially the fateful day he met Charlie? Or some mundane interaction with the other survivors which showcases his personality, or a change thereof?

What do you guys think?

19 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

They've all been pre-Constant memories so far, so maybe the day when he found the Codex Umbra? The William Carter Puzzles only briefly and enigmatically covered that.

That's almost exactly what I was thinking after reading the OP. It's such a critical and important moment that's just kinda glossed over. I always wondered how exactly he got his hands on it.

13 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I think they'll show how he kidnapped other survivors. Many people were hoping that cinematics would show that but so far we simply got some of survivors' past

This is what I'm hoping for, besides from seeing Maxwell generally build the world from the ground up.

And also, I want his Adventure Mode coat, god dammit.

bonus points if its purple

i want to see the nightmare fuel change him, i want to see the effect of nightmare fuel on him; i want this because of 2 reasons: 1, we use nightmare fuel but know nothing about it and 2, he is probably coming out last in the order unless it's wes or wilson and it would uncover aloot more lore

Nightmare fuel is an interesting point. He used the power of the shadows for so long from the Throne; even without his memories, with access to the Fuel, he should be able to tap into more of that. He even has the book, and did a fair bit of research on it himself.

Damn it! How I missed this interesting topic... But many here already said, that can show. I'm interested in the life of Maxwell such an interesting detail, how he found the Codex Umbra:

On 07.08.2019 at 1:09 PM, CameoAppearance said:

They've all been pre-Constant memories so far, so maybe the day when he found the Codex Umbra? The William Carter Puzzles only briefly and enigmatically covered that.

Or it:

On 08.08.2019 at 10:01 AM, Szczuku said:

I think they'll show how he kidnapped other survivors. Many people were hoping that cinematics would show that but so far we simply got some of survivors' past

BUT Klei will show how Maxwell sat at home and drank tea:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived