minespatch    74172
1 hour ago, ResettePlayer said:

Has Smith ever had a job?

so far all I know is from experimental's Smith's brawl mode. That is a job but we'll eventually find out.

What happened to- Oh.... Right. Her enslavement as a child.

• Like 2

pacovf    806

I think the closest term would be body horror, but not sure it would apply to mechanical constructs.

• Like 1

pacovf    806

I’m sure somebody at Klei had a lot of fun with Hebbel... based on his smiling face alone. It’s super uncanny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

TaschDraws    314

I know we absolutely bastardize his character on our va streams but I honestly love him SO much lmao one of my top fave NPC designs

• Like 3

ResettePlayer    5173
12 hours ago, TaschDraws said:

is there like a way I should go about announcing when I'm doing a Griftlands art stream cause I actually do them pretty frequently and was thinking of doing one tonight now that I've posted this!

Things are pretty lax around here, don't worry about it too hard. If you want to use this thread, I think that would be fine--art streams are art content, after all. People come to this thread to either post or view art, so it's not clutter.

That said, having a universal thread for streams and videos could be handy as well. Maybe poke around a bit to see if there are many people who would use it.

As a final resort, there is a "status update" function on your personal profile and people can follow you to get those updates in their notifications should they wish. Not many people seem to use the follow function for the notifications though.

3 hours ago, FruitShake said:

Did this a while ago. I love this guy so much :_D

Nice drawing! Loving Smith is a universal sentiment around here, haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TaschDraws    314
5 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

That said, having a universal thread for streams and videos could be handy as well. Maybe poke around a bit to see if there are many people who would use it.

As a final resort, there is a "status update" function on your personal profile and people can follow you to get those updates in their notifications should they wish. Not many people seem to use the follow function for the notifications though.

Yeah I've actually used the status update function a few times! I'm not sure how to go about asking around so maybe if I just go ahead and make the thread available it will encourage people less vocal on the forums to share when they're live/post things?
_______
Also LMAO @FruitShake I love your Smith he looks great! <3 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1