Communal Fanart Thread

4 minutes ago, Sei Bellissima said:

Forgot to say this but I absolutely love the style you got here. Looks like a cartoon character lineup and it's excellent

Griftlands animated series when Klei

Thank you very much!

and hey, you know what's less work than animation and still awesome--yeah, comics. Comics are rad and underrated.

1 hour ago, ResettePlayer said:

Thank you very much!

and hey, you know what's less work than animation and still awesome--yeah, comics. Comics are rad and underrated.

Comics are pretty rad yeah, but if one's to dream just as well dream big! XD I really appreciate how you've scaled the characters, it's dynamic! Not a thing I'd really thought about before seeing your rad art here, with the exception of Flekfis which I def interpreted as being One Huge Dude. Like Shaq. You think "There's no way he's that tall" until you see him in person and you're like ".......dude"

8 hours ago, Sei Bellissima said:

Griftlands animated series when Klei

Listen, I know I'm an incredibly serious person. Stoic. Tough as steel. I eat bowls of nails for breakfast without any milk.

But I would legitimately CRY if they made that, so honestly thank god that's not the case...Glad the devs know I've got a reputation to uphold.

image.thumb.png.35ce47a6465d7c02e2276eb2b550ce85.png

I'll treat this thread like dupe-a-day, posting my inks here but post my finals on my personal thread. Here's me as a spark baron(with some kra'deshi trans-humanism and bog flesh-melting luminocyte cyborg enhancements). Will probably color next year.:wilson_dorky:

I swear your patches blow me away every time :love-struck:

A friend in my tumblr circle found out I went batty over the Smith scenario last night so I whipped up this messy thing

dumb.thumb.png.bdb867385760f9ed889b4f6daf55d228.png

which reminds me I have an actual serious piece of fanart in the works that I should stop procrastinating on lol

I have one more Smith card patch. I honestly didn't expect it to turn out right on the first try as these more complex designs usually need a couple trials before they come out right, so it's on some trash fabric. Will embroider it again on a nice white canvas but I'm v pleased with it! 

Spoiler

117896023_312130980038412_5262326186122129453_n.thumb.jpg.fc6545734ea04beff073c2bd7915b1d1.jpg

Archived