ResettePlayer

Communal Fanart Thread

minespatch    85545

Fellemo really cares for Rook if you stick by his side. Makes it really hard to betray him especially with the leg repair scene. I can see why you drew him, Philin.:wilson_smile:

• Thanks 1

Szczuku    16253
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Fellemo really cares for Rook if you stick by his side.

If it wasn't for Fellemo being a guillable bean I'd always go with Kalandra

• Like 3

Wumpus the 19th    1205
4 minutes ago, WildmanOfBorneo said:

Made a patch to show off my allegiance to the raddest rebels in town :cool:

117237720_277105393588893_1163306761365099993_n.jpg

117250609_608519623430417_5454966469271184688_n.jpg

Spoiler

Clap Mario GIF - Clap Mario SuperMario - Discover & Share GIFs

I mean hesh foresake all those who do not keep to the shallows, my man! that is quality.

if i knew how to make a patch like that i'd probably have to make a spark baron one just to spite this one. until then...

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

2 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Clap Mario GIF - Clap Mario SuperMario - Discover & Share GIFs

I mean hesh foresake all those who do not keep to the shallows, my man! that is quality.

if i knew how to make a patch like that i'd probably have to make a spark baron one just to spite this one. until then...

If you or anyone else is interested I can share the program I wrote for my embroidery robot to make this patch. I have a Boggers patch in the works and intend to make all the faction badges in time, if only I could stop getting distracted by all the rad card art in this game. 

• Thanks 3
  • GL Happy 1

Just now, Sei Bellissima said:

You're churning these out at an incredible rate! They look amazing; keep it up! ^^

Thank you! I have written program drafts for all the factions, it's just really a matter of feeding them to the robot and making any needed minor adjustments. Also I had a lot of fun making Blasted Eye so I think once I've burned through these faction badges I'm gonna write some programs for more of the cards too. 

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 3

Szczuku    16253
10 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Yeah, you know these chumps.

We've got: Creepy Grifter 1.0, Smug Slug, Kashio, Nadan, Oloo with hips that don't lie, Salad Fingers, Smol Fly, Crazy Furry, Crazy Furry's Dad, Creepy Grifter 2.0, Smol Hebbel, Menacing Glorfriam, Tired Fellemo, Done Kalandra, Angry Lieutenants, Skinny Threkewa and Not-so-skinny Enowe

Interesting proportions. Although I don't like how malicious the grifters are looking at me

Edited by Szczuku
  • Haha 4