Communal Fanart Thread

I got the feeling Fellemo cares more for the idea of the "good old days" than he actually cares for Rook. Too much threatening, too willing to turn on Rook. I tend to side with Kalandra: she makes questionable ethical decisions too, but at least she fights for a better cause than filling her pockets.

(bonus because i couldn't fit these ladies in the original post) i also tried to create some Hesh priestess OCs. i'm so bad at the lore and/or anatomy, so that's what i have from trying out different species. the jarackal gal looks like an edgy teen and the shroke lady looks like a teacher of sorts. i love them all. the kra'deshi is my favorite tho.

kradeshi hesh priestess.png

shroke hesh priestess.png

jarackal hesh priestess.png

update on the priestess lady: drew the kra'deshi in the battle stance. literally just copied the weapon because it was late at night. added shading for no apparent reason. didn't get an understanding of the pose, but still. love it.
btw, if anyone has a name recommendation for her (or any of the three, really), please tell me. i really need ideas.
edit: also, i only had a male priest reference to use for this, so yeah, the clothing is weird. i am not sorry, though. i love her.

lady.png

4 minutes ago, WildmanOfBorneo said:

Made a patch to show off my allegiance to the raddest rebels in town :cool:

117237720_277105393588893_1163306761365099993_n.jpg

117250609_608519623430417_5454966469271184688_n.jpg

Spoiler

Clap Mario GIF - Clap Mario SuperMario - Discover & Share GIFs

I mean hesh foresake all those who do not keep to the shallows, my man! that is quality.

if i knew how to make a patch like that i'd probably have to make a spark baron one just to spite this one. until then...

2 minutes ago, Wumpus the 19th said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Clap Mario GIF - Clap Mario SuperMario - Discover & Share GIFs

I mean hesh foresake all those who do not keep to the shallows, my man! that is quality.

if i knew how to make a patch like that i'd probably have to make a spark baron one just to spite this one. until then...

If you or anyone else is interested I can share the program I wrote for my embroidery robot to make this patch. I have a Boggers patch in the works and intend to make all the faction badges in time, if only I could stop getting distracted by all the rad card art in this game. 

Just now, Sei Bellissima said:

You're churning these out at an incredible rate! They look amazing; keep it up! ^^

Thank you! I have written program drafts for all the factions, it's just really a matter of feeding them to the robot and making any needed minor adjustments. Also I had a lot of fun making Blasted Eye so I think once I've burned through these faction badges I'm gonna write some programs for more of the cards too. 

10 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Yeah, you know these chumps.

We've got: Creepy Grifter 1.0, Smug Slug, Kashio, Nadan, Oloo with hips that don't lie, Salad Fingers, Smol Fly, Crazy Furry, Crazy Furry's Dad, Creepy Grifter 2.0, Smol Hebbel, Menacing Glorfriam, Tired Fellemo, Done Kalandra, Angry Lieutenants, Skinny Threkewa and Not-so-skinny Enowe

Interesting proportions. Although I don't like how malicious the grifters are looking at me

Archived