Communal Fanart Thread

13 minutes ago, ZeppMan217 said:

It looks kinda like denim.

It's the gradient satin :) Usually I embroider on black denim because it's a super sturdy backing. Wanted to embroider this on white canvas so the light colors could really stand out. They feel a bit dampened by the black broadcloth that this was embroidered on. I run trials on polycotton broadcloth because it's like $3/yd compared to the $11/yd canvas and denim usually are. 

Oh my god the comic of Rook getting mad at Hebbel LMAO I would love to see this one if you get around to finishing it!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.360e4919915a2d7023ee08f97fdf7035.png

Rook: "Everyone just ASSUMES I'm a NICE PERSON for NO REASON."
Rook: *literally in the middle of doing a nice thing*

16 minutes ago, TaschDraws said:

Oh my god the comic of Rook getting mad at Hebbel LMAO I would love to see this one if you get around to finishing it!

Maybe. It was inspired by that one encounter where there is some guy stuck in the mud surrounded by wild animals and he's like "You have to help me!" and Rook's first words are "I don't HAVE to do anything"--proceeds to help the guy, complaining all the while. He has so many moments like that, it just tickles me.

9 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Maybe. It was inspired by that one encounter where there is some guy stuck in the mud surrounded by wild animals and he's like "You have to help me!" and Rook's first words are "I don't HAVE to do anything"--proceeds to help the guy, complaining all the while. He has so many moments like that, it just tickles me.

Oh absolutely lmao like we may completely ruin this game whenever we play as a squad but that's still somehow Rook's defining character trait PFFT

(Also for REAL those outfit swaps are amazing Resette I am this close to joining you on that bandwagon hahaha)

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I swear, this my last reference to the spanking scene from the 2017 trailer.:wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

despair_gg56925262.jpg.a1ad95b19f7a9230f11806d29b7f7183.jpg

You make that sound a little different from what actually happened.

I love how expressive this drawing is though! Looks like you had a lot of fun doing it.

1 hour ago, veryrussiancorn said:

just grifters being pals

YES this is EXACTLY the content I like to see, THANK YOU! 
Love this heartwarming garbage.

Smith has them in headlocks but he's so charming and innocent about it, ahhh

This is basically how I feel when someone draws GL fanart, thank you again

5 hours ago, veryrussiancorn said:

just grifters being pals

tumblr_piaj7fjWmn1vtf01e_1280.thumb.jpg.b4d983e7bb552900858dc15037a6a700.jpg

aaaagh I absolutely love wholesome found family™ fanart... it gives me the warm fuzzies akjsdkajhs (also I love how Sal is angry, but Rook is just going along with it lol, Smith means well and they know it, deep down XD)

Archived