Communal Fanart Thread

Communal fanart thread, eh? Well here's my take on the Feral Autodog. Fleshy virus/parasite taking over stuff (especially machines) is my weakness when it comes to aesthetic. Is there a techical name for it? Well anyway:

image.png.974df80c9dcab0d9f943eb452c9a896a.png

This was my first time coloring a drawing. Didn't had a lot of crayons so the autodog is blue instead of silver

Seems like a nice guy to get a beer with : )

2046183601_BuleetSketch_Firelight.thumb.png.c9c1909befa322c1622e4151965d6bb6.png

(Alternate versions:)

Spoiler

1893279433_BuleetSketch_Cold.thumb.png.34659595afff233129a85d4a61fab6c9.png67008847_BuleetSketch_Warm.thumb.png.193c56a7a4872a8dbeedd6e560b9a0db.png1459662778_BuleetSketch_rough.thumb.png.aaca3dff314b8c93e00720219601258a.png

Started sketching that unknown Spark Baron character peeps were talking about in one of the Experimental branch threads after they data mined some files, post below -- I should probably note though that the fire was added on a whim for fun and not like a lore thing lmao, I don't know anything about him other than he looks very Rad™.

Spoiler

Original Screenshot used as reference:

image.thumb.png.5ce37e8f6e15ef000eecb8a3ce7d1960.png

> Actually on that note - is there like a way I should go about announcing when I'm doing a Griftlands art stream cause I actually do them pretty frequently and was thinking of doing one tonight now that I've posted this! I don't wanna make a whole thread for just my stuff though, I clutter the forum enough as it is LMAO - but maybe one thread dedicated for everyone to drop stream announcements and videos they've made?

(I'd honestly love to make a Discord server too because the one unofficial one someone found on reddit is dead, but I don't want to pull activity off the forums either lol)

12 hours ago, TaschDraws said:

is there like a way I should go about announcing when I'm doing a Griftlands art stream cause I actually do them pretty frequently and was thinking of doing one tonight now that I've posted this!

Things are pretty lax around here, don't worry about it too hard. If you want to use this thread, I think that would be fine--art streams are art content, after all. People come to this thread to either post or view art, so it's not clutter.

That said, having a universal thread for streams and videos could be handy as well. Maybe poke around a bit to see if there are many people who would use it.

As a final resort, there is a "status update" function on your personal profile and people can follow you to get those updates in their notifications should they wish. Not many people seem to use the follow function for the notifications though.

3 hours ago, FruitShake said:

Did this a while ago. I love this guy so much :_D

Nice drawing! Loving Smith is a universal sentiment around here, haha.

5 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

That said, having a universal thread for streams and videos could be handy as well. Maybe poke around a bit to see if there are many people who would use it.

As a final resort, there is a "status update" function on your personal profile and people can follow you to get those updates in their notifications should they wish. Not many people seem to use the follow function for the notifications though.

Yeah I've actually used the status update function a few times! I'm not sure how to go about asking around so maybe if I just go ahead and make the thread available it will encourage people less vocal on the forums to share when they're live/post things?
_______
Also LMAO @FruitShake I love your Smith he looks great! <3 

Archived