Will a new boss be added to Return of Them?

Frankly speaking, the great question in the grand scheme of things is... what will the next thread created by the OP be about?! Anticipation is brimming (no sarcasm)! Probably something really nice and equally confusing. :confused:

... yes, it's a pretty safe bet that the Return of Them updates will house a new boss or two, once all the patches are in place.

19 hours ago, minespatch said:

I want more animal food hybrids before bosses.:wilson_sneaky:

Can I bring your artistic interest toward my spoiler ?

Spoiler

Me and my improved photoshop skills raise you the Swananaconda 

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

mf2n.png

:cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake:

On 6/19/2019 at 6:34 AM, Terra_Zina said:

I'm almost certain there will be bosses eventually. Seabosses, mutated bosses. Perhaps a similar arena to the Atrium where you'll fight a moon boss.

I wouldn't mind mutated bosses, such as a stronger more BA dragonfly. I really hope there are far more new bosses than just mutated old ones. That would be a dissapointment.

Archived