Make the Carrat a pet.

Factually speaking, the Carrat is the most adorable mob to have come from the beta. Rats are also really good pets in real life, despite the stigma that surrounds them.

Spoiler

You must do what is right and allow the cute little guys to be a part of the Critter Den! Otherwise, all we'll be able to do to is dig them up, put them in a cage and cry over what might have been.

carrat_idle.png.183eec56b398e8f39fe1510d4062f71c.png

If we don't start befriending them, who will? Rally for them, for they have no voice of their own.

Won't you adopt a Carrat today?

I love the idea!

On a side note, your post made me realise that the carrat is made from the words carrot and rat. Somehow I thought it was from carrot and carat. Tho where that carat thing came from, I have no idea. The carrat doesn't have much to do with gold, does it?

14 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I love the idea!

On a side note, your post made me realise that the carrat is made from the words carrot and rat. Somehow I thought it was from carrot and carat. Tho where that carat thing came from, I have no idea. The carrat doesn't have much to do with gold, does it?

Well the word is similar so it's easy for the mind to make a connection. If the carrats are lithovores they could be carrots that eat in carats? 

On 2019-06-22 at 8:19 AM, -Variant said:

Okay, it ain't really on topic of it being a pet, but people have mentioned skins so here's one I totally didn't steal from Leo.

Hide contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

Oh my God... It’s so cute......

Archived