Here it is ladies and gentlemen, THE UNSPOKEN TRUTH that I have uncovered after studies of many years. T'is the old saying that one must never trust the silent one, and this IS the genuine proof! Watch this video! SPREAD THE WORDS! PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH!

1 minute ago, FreyaMaluk said:

The unshockingly story is...

We always knew dude.. 

*gasp* are all your families like secretly held under hostage by that evil mime? is that why no one spoke of it? Fear not, I have no friends or family to risk! therefore whatever threat that filthy Wes brings up shall do nothing to me. You can count on me on spreading the TRUTH!

13 minutes ago, JamesBucket said:

Fear not, I have no friends or family to risk! therefore whatever threat that filthy Wes brings up shall do nothing to me. You can count on me on spreading the TRUTH!

First Chelsea Manning, then Edward Snowden, and now James Bucket. This is why we need protection for whistleblowers. Thank you for your bravery. 

1 minute ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

First Chelsea Manning, then Edward Snowden, and now James Bucket. This is why we need protection for whistleblowers. Thank you for your bravery. 

AH it is encouraging to see I am not alone! I shall bring more people to JOIN OUR CAUSE!

I must admit my "sin" xD I'M A WES MAIN (no joke)

But i usually play alone cause when people come in my base, they do everything that james point out (eat food, take everything in chests, grieves, etc.). Fun fact though all of these people are usually non-Wes, sooooooooooooo ya im against your video !!!

Though it was really hilarious and do keep up the good work James :)

3 hours ago, Canis said:

and the fact that Willow is somehow holding Lucy in the thumbnail

It's funny because that's official art, it's from the ANR trailer.

4 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

stop worshipping this evil creature worse than the gnaw.

But the Gnaw is a sweet baby that needs protection! We've gotta worship it!

It craves Pasta for crying out loud!

35 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

@JamesBucket You just saved my life, I was about to follow this mime into a dark alley way but then I saw this video!

spread the awareness! Let all you know see what the wolf among us truly look like!

5 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

I must admit my "sin" xD I'M A WES MAIN (no joke)

But i usually play alone cause when people come in my base, they do everything that james point out (eat food, take everything in chests, grieves, etc.). Fun fact though all of these people are usually non-Wes, sooooooooooooo ya im against your video !!!

Though it was really hilarious and do keep up the good work James :)

IT WAS WES DAMN IT 

(also, thank you for appreciating my work)

Funny vid but I would've said, "Wes is best when he's put to rest!" And if you think I jest than put that line to the test!

It's too late for me Wes already charmed me with his mime tricks...

Archived