[Game Update] - Welcome to the Year of the Pig King (304366)

39 minutes ago, andrakuz said:

Can't seem to wrestle... already cleared trees in the surrounding area and unbuilt the year of the pig shrines I built next to it, What am I doing wrong :(

20190125084435_1.jpg

feed or kill pig who carries belt then give that belt to pig king 

Oh my god... guess I just found the EASIEST WAY TO GET A TOTAL OF 40 (32 + 2*4 if singleplayer) LUCKY GOLD NUGGETS PER BELT FOR SURE:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.12e47c6809cea5021b0110bfc5d86937.png'

Build some Walls away from Pig King and hide 4x Lucky Gold Nugget behind them. The Pigs will focus the first Gold Nugget they see & keep running for it but won't be able to pick it up because of the Walls, they actually don't run around the wall but straight into the wall. Pig King will stop dropping other Nuggets as soon as you collect 32 Lucky Gold Nuggets. To end the game, just pick up the 4 Nuggets behind the wall and Pig King will grant you another 8 Gold Nuggets.

Make sure to place one Nugget for each piggy, because each nugget attracts only one pig!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

3 minutes ago, Remps said:

have you ever get belt from pigs ? 

Ive been trying to give belts to the pig king, I have 7 in my inventory in the screenshot but it keeps telling me to clean up even though theres no structure or trees...

5 minutes ago, andrakuz said:

Ive been trying to give belts to the pig king, I have 7 in my inventory in the screenshot but it keeps telling me to clean up even though theres no structure or trees...

as you see enough space for pig king arena  maybe some item blocked or building ? 

Ekran Görüntüsü (14).png

4 minutes ago, Remps said:

as you see enough space for pig king arena  maybe some item blocked or building ? 

Ekran Görüntüsü (14).png

1 hour ago, andrakuz said:

20190125084435_1.jpg

Pretty sure there are no structures anywhere near... Unless the melted ice counts as a structure, If that's the case then **** :(

The problem is the pond next to your ping king you'll need to dry it out with a fire

1 hour ago, andrakuz said:

Can't seem to wrestle... already cleared trees in the surrounding area and unbuilt the year of the pig shrines I built next to it, What am I doing wrong :(

20190125084435_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Oh my god... guess I just found the EASIEST WAY TO GET A TOTAL OF 40 (32 + 2*4 if singleplayer) LUCKY GOLD NUGGETS PER BELT FOR SURE:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.12e47c6809cea5021b0110bfc5d86937.png'

Build some Walls away from Pig King and hide 4x Lucky Gold Nugget behind them. The Pigs will focus the first Gold Nugget they see & keep running for it but won't be able to pick it up because of the Walls, they actually don't run around the wall but straight into the wall. Pig King will stop dropping other Nuggets as soon as you collect 32 Lucky Gold Nuggets. To end the game, just pick up the 4 Nuggets behind the wall and Pig King will grant you another 8 Gold Nuggets.

Make sure to place one Nugget for each piggy, because each nugget attracts only one pig!

Ok now this is epic.

Meanwhile I was bothering with flingomatics and sinkholes and what-not. 

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, andrakuz said:

Pretty sure there are no structures anywhere near... Unless the melted ice counts as a structure, If that's the case then **** :(

This is the case, however, all you need to do is build a fireplace next to the puddle and make it roar (max fire) to melt the puddle. Once melted, remove the fireplace.

On a related note to andrakuz's problem with the mini-glacier base ... has anyone figured out a work-around for worlds that generated a sinkhole next to the Pig King? I have 1000+ days on this world and cannot get the event to trigger because of the sinkhole. I made a post in the bug forums, but was really looking forward to playing my solo world for this event tonight. :/ I'm suspecting not, but figured I'd see if anyone has found a way around this issue, until the devs decide how to fix it, if it's even fixable. :( 

DST Pig King 2.png

Edited by Empy3
  • Like 1