what new content would you like to see?

Another thing I want to see is godmode fixed to not get disabled from actions like telepoofing.

Heck, some kinda support for custom map creation would be cool, like some kinda event where players can build custom singleplayer adventure mode style maps using the unused teleportato stuff, and players could attempt to go through them.

13 hours ago, Hell-met said:

if herd ~= nil and herd.components.herd ~= nil and herd:IsValid() then
        herd.components.herd:AddMember(grown)
    end

What does it mean?

Simplest version: beefalo herds can't reproduce.

Basically beefalo number is currently capped(number of herds generated on the world multiplied by 12), if a herd(generally a cluster of up to 12 beefalos being in the same place) dies then it is permanently lost and the cap is reduced, so you can lose all of the beefalos on the map, and you can't go above that cap, neither can you create herds wherever you feel like it.

It was added in some QoL patch not too long ago and I ******* hate it.

If you really want to know what that code does: when a baby beefalo grows up what happens in game is the baby is deleted and a beefalo is spawned in it's stead. Previously if all herds near that beefalo were full(or there were just no herds), he'd just create a new herd, this code means he is instead placed in the same herd as the baby, meaning new herds can't be created.

*Technically you still can create new herds by domesticating and undomesticating a beefalo, but it's way too tedious to be practical.

14 hours ago, fimmatek said:

While I like this kind of challenge on public servers, I can fully understand why people don't. 

Tho, it reminded me of something...

20170428165525_1.thumb.jpg.65a8ab696371b47b618a8811001339b1.jpg

Overhearing others' talking, sitting silently in my cave entrance :D Oh, nice memories!

Caves usually make a good place to find grass/twigs on those variant-resourced servers, too. Not uncommon for me to duck into one and search for an underground grass collection to raid because the geckos are being shy .-.

• More Moonlens buildings - Ocuvigil, Moon Calendar and Lazy Deserter are all awesome buildings with awesome uses and aesthetics,on top of marking the map. I'd like to see more. Some love for Red, Green and Yellow moonlenses too. All of these may be transferred to the cartography tab instead.
  • More "community projects" - The celestial portal idea is great in my opinion, and the system used for it has potential for a lot more. I think bridges across 'rivers' and other server affecting stuff can be added with this.
  • More luxury furniture items. - A coat hanger and an umbrella stand comes to my mind at first but surely more can be done. I'd like to hang my hats and wearables on a coat hanger instead of a chest, and it'd look good aesthetically too; like the festive tree, it can display the wearables according to which slot they are placed. Similarly an umbrella stand for umbrella and parasol storage would be great. Marble Walls would also be good.
  • More domestication - Beefalo Domestication is probably my favorite feature in DST. More domestication related items or even Koalefant domestication can be added.
  • More crock pot recipes - perhaps exporting in some crock pot recipes from the single player DLCs or even totally new recipes. Pomegranates, Carrots, Durians and Bananas, deserve their own recipes aswell. Why not Banana Split, Carrot Cake etc.
  • Easier wardrobe navigation.
  • Uses for items with no use - Iridescent gem, Glommer Wings etc.
  • More skins for characters who didn't get skins in some sets.

To be honest, at the moment, after a few (many) hours of playing with the new Wormwood character in Hamlet, I really wanted him to be one of the next characters that will be implemented as paid dlc's. I know most likely, and almost sure, it will not be, but I really would like it very much. He is a very complete character, and by the way I mean full, fed up with perks that make sense and are balanced. I would surely buy it without thinking twice.

57 minutes ago, Corazon said:

To be honest, at the moment, after a few (many) hours of playing with the new Wormwood character in Hamlet, I really wanted him to be one of the next characters that will be implemented as paid dlc's. I know most likely, and almost sure, it will not be, but I really would like it very much. He is a very complete character, and by the way I mean full, fed up with perks that make sense and are balanced. I would surely buy it without thinking twice.

I can't stand not playing with other players so personally I find shipwreck/hamlet such a waste and DST should just be the main hub for every product/DLC.

11 minutes ago, Strangerdanger101 said:

Man, looks more like clouds when you put them out there like that.

Well, would be a bit strange (but funny) to see them "magically floating" in Hamlet.

Also, some quotes about it, like Wilson saying:

-"How is this even possible?"

Or Maxwell (who breaks the 4th-wall sometimes):

-"Seriously, who though this was a good addition for the game?"

On 2/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Corazon said:

He'd be a perfect fit for DST, too. Great for public servers; his mechanics encourage constant planting, meaning more resources to go around.
And the free farming makes the food supply much simpler to manage. Valuable when you've got 8-12 mouths to feed and only 1-3 of them know how food works.

5 hours ago, Strangerdanger101 said:

... lazy deserter?

The caveat being that it's a super useful teleportation device later-game...but doesn't function whatsoever without multiple people.
Or the Lazy Lazy Deserter mod. It'd be great if that was vanilla.

Archived