Event skin leakage?

You all have them!

They are not steam items, they are just in your in-game collection from now until early November. 

EDIT - I was just informed that there is a bug that makes them visible on steam. This is not intended and won't work right and is being fixed. Sorry for any confusion 

12 minutes ago, JoeW said:

You all have them!

They are not steam items, they are just in your in-game collection from now until early November. 

That is marvellous.

Except nothing new shows up in my case. No Steam, no loadout... Am I being punished for that varg song I'm composing? Or this Grubby Gear I got on Sunday?

11 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

That is marvellous.

Except nothing new shows up in my case. No Steam, no loadout... Am I being punished for that varg song I'm composing? Or this Grubby Gear I got on Sunday?

May need to relaunch for an updated cache of your inventory.

28 minutes ago, JoeW said:

EDIT - I was just informed that there is a bug that makes them visible on steam. This is not intended and won't work right and is being fixed. Sorry for any confusion 

NO WAIT LET ME GET THE PICTURES OF THEM FIRST

EDIT: I got the pictures, but do you think you guys can have the event skins stick around in the Steam inventory from now on? It would make it a helluva lot easier to grab pics to throw on my skins thread.

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I have been trying several times already. I get nothing. And I wish I could use them.

It sounds like your cache may be broken, can you send this file to me? Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\inventory_cache

Once you've sent it to me, delete the file and you'll be good to go.

Archived