What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

MenaAthena    9,624

So should I, like, post that character form that I filled out in the status update here?

• Like 1

DragonMage156    15,675

That's quite a lot of info needed. It would be fun to fill out but sadly, I don't plan on joining.

Also is sex-able like... well... y'know...?

• Like 1

Ysulyan    3,888
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's quite a lot of info needed. It would be fun to fill out but sadly, I don't plan on joining.

Also is sex-able like... well... y'know...?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) o dm

• Like 2

Weirdobob    8,033
11 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

So should I, like, post that character form that I filled out in the status update here?

Some more areas were added since that one, mena. You can copy-paste, but make sure you add the other ones!

• Like 1

Battal    9,813

Sooooo is there r*pe in this or not?  It's hard to tell when you're joking nowadays.

Edited by Battal

Weirdobob    8,033
1 minute ago, Battal said:

Sooooo is there r*pe in this or not?  It's hard to tell when you're joking nowadays.

There is in singleplayer. Not in multiplayer. All sexual content has been removed from multiplayer to be forum friendly.

• Like 4

Battal    9,813
Just now, Weirdobob said:

There is in singleplayer. Not in multiplayer. All sexual content has been removed from multiplayer to be forum friendly.

oh now you're worried about being forum friendly

• Like 2

Asparagus    8,949
1 hour ago, Weirdobob said:

Fears: Sexual abuse, going back to the dimension of shadows.

btw, where is the chocolate?

Attention all mods... oh, wait.. hi @ImDaMisterL...

Me:

Spoiler

Character Name: Daniel a.k.a. Asparagus

Character Age: 22

Character Title: The O__O

Character Gender: Male

Character Species: Human

Character's Sexuality: Bi

Physical Description: 5'6" in height, athletic build

Psychological Description: Strong willed, grounded, not easily tricked by illusions, random and weird thought come to mind to distract self from boredom

Personality: Generally cheerful, depressed, slightly manipulative, is usually silent, shy, awkward, tends to just stare into empty space as if to rest his mind from over-thinking and over analyzing things.

Perks/Skills: Due to a mutation he can adopt any and/or all aspects of 4 Giants (GMooseDragonBeargerFly... yeah those four). Going full MooseDeerBearFly however will render his mental capacity reduced (much like the Hulk) and go feral and might go on a rampage; only to be used as a last resort. Forming bonds with others could help mitigate this threat as he will think twice before harming them. Never go full Giant O__O

Fears: Killing people close to him when he goes full Giant... (nothing else I could think of atm)

Weaknesses: Sweats a lot from doing little, which causes dehydration <.< and could hinder other actions if left unchecked. Heat (mitigated by adopting Dragonfly traits but could heat up others around him)

Strengths: Moves fast, has an eye for dodging and avoiding physical contact in combat and in crowds. Hits pretty ok as a human; Adopting any traits of any giant uses stamina to transform into but stabilizes once in the form. Doesn't need sleep as much though will be required to eat a lot to compensate.

Romanceable: Yes

Sex-able: <-- Sorry, singleplayer only!

Profession: Wandering Wonderer with wise w- w- I do things sometimes and I get paid I'm totally not an assassin for hire or anything

Possessions: heavy duty water bottle (1L), handkerchief, Black pen that totally doesn't have a hidden knife when you press the button 3 times

Additional Info: (to be added later)

Edited by Asparagus
  • Like 2

MenaAthena    9,624
Spoiler

Character Name: Mena/Athena

Character Age: 17

Character Title: The, uh, *looks up title you used for me* The Cookiemaker? Sure, we'll go with that.

Character Gender: Female

Character Species: Mostly human, but a little bit other dimensional magical being that was once worshiped as part of the Greek pantheon

Character's Sexuality: Straighter than... something that's really straight. A ruler I guess. 

Physical Description: About 5'11" in height, wavy shoulder length blonde hair, light blue jacket, pink t-shirt, dark blue jeans, red fez of holding, gold spear and shield necklace, golden eyes

Psychological Description: Is normally pretty stable mentally, but has a few... psychotic moments from time to time. Easily effected emotionally. 

Personality: Sometimes a bit naive and slow to catch on to things, but normally fairly intelligent. Tries to be helpful and friendly, but can only take so much bullcrap. Terrible and making decisions and handling stress. I'm trying to describe my own personality but I'm probably not doing a good job. 

Perks/Skills: Her fez can hold a theoretically infinite amount of junk. Her necklace transforms into a usable spear and shield. Can transform into a griffon in emergency situations (such as tough bossfights or certain life or death situations), but this ability is unreliable and leaves her extremely vulnerable afterwards. Light magic was removed for balancing purposes. Can summon temporary spheres of light magic that provide regeneration, help improve sanity and to calm people, and illuminate. Duh. Griffon thing removed for originality purposes. 

Fears: Zombies, ladders, hallucinating and/or going insane, being eaten alive, being r*ped, being unable to do anything to help anyone, being drugged, shaky unstable platforms and bridges.

Weaknesses: Is susceptible to dark and mind-altering magics. Easily panics and can't handle stressful situations. Terrible decision making skills. Her own light magic doesn't work as strongly on her.

Strengths: Wait, isn't this the same as Perks/Skills? I'm confused on what I should put here. Ah, it's like combat ability and stuff. High endurance, less than average strength, pretty average everywhere else. Knows how to use her weapon effectively.

Romanceable: EEEEEEEEHHHHHH probably not, but we'll see what happens.

Profession: Professionally Procrastinating Professor of Procrastination

Possessions: Fez of holding (which contains a wide variety of random crap, but mostly cookies), aforementioned necklace, a crumpled five dollar bill.

Additional Info: None that I can think of atm

Uhhh... I think that's it.

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 2

Chris1488    10,843
Spoiler

Character Name: Chris

Character Age: 16

Character Title: The Cheeky

Character Gender: Attack Helicopter Male

Character Species: Hooman

Character's Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description: Average built, has sprouting hairs on his chin and other parts of his face, taller than average for his age (around 6 ft.) Wears a long black shirt with a hood + a red shirt over it. Wears black jeans.

Spoiler

^F2D0CEEE408CD7A04A6F9895EDDF6B4AC710A67B7709FEAE87^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

Psychological Description: Sane, for the most part. Can be broken easily.

Personality: Chill, Smart, Introverted 

Perks/Skills: Can prototype nearly anything, given the time.  Knows how to make a lot of stuff with minimal resources. Since he's good with his hands, no one would normally notice if he were to..."borrow" something from someone.

Fears: Heights, losing loved ones, becoming a psychopathic murderer.

Weaknesses: Can't punch for sh*t. Is more of a science guy than magic.

Strengths: Even though he can't throw a punch, he can surely take one! Doesn't hunger quickly.

Romanceable: Yeah, sure.

Sex-able: <-- Sorry, singleplayer only! (Darn)

Profession: Stockboy at some bagel shop. (For the sake of the RP, the Coffee Shop.)

Possessions: Cell phone, 20 bucks, switch knife.

Additional Info: (nah)

Edited by Chris1488
AHMATHEEEEF
  • Like 2

Spoiler

Character Name:S

Character Age:22

Character Title: The Awesome Fighter

Character Gender:Male

Character Species:Human

Character's Sexuality:Straight

Physical Description:1.90" in height,a slightly buffed built

Psychological Description:Wears a t-shirt and black pants,his hair is black,

Personality:Very shy,barely talks with someone because he's shy but after a time,and after he knows the person he's talking to a little more,he starts to talk a lot,not very smart,can cause many problems and has many issues about him,and he loves coffee.

Perks/Skills:knows many things,is a vegetarian,has a unique book that summons a catcoon

Fears:Dying,Enemies,Darkness,Zombies,heights.

Weaknesses:uses some sanity to summon his companion I mean the catcoon,

Strengths:High endurance,not very much strength,just standard on the other abilities,Can use many weapons

Romance able:uhh,Sure

Profession:A professional summoner

Possessions:A unique book,a cat named Whiskers that he summons with his unique book

Additional Info:Uhh sure I'll show you a pic if you ask about it?,how does that sound?

(if I made something wrong just tell me and I'll edit also this is the second role-play that I'm in but I'll see how I can handle things here and  there,the role-play I'm already in is on a other forum)

here you are i guess?,yeah here you are 

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef

Pyromailmann    2,927

I'll post the updated version of my character bio here:

Spoiler

Character Name: Pyromaildragon

Character Age: essentially 16

Character Title: The Train with a Face

Character Gender: Chugga Chugga (male)

Character Species: Train with Face

Character's Sexuality: Bi

Physical Description: This

Spoiler

Thomas_and_Friends_Percy.jpg

Psychological Description: Train with face

Personality: Isn't super gullible, likes trains, low self-esteem, bright

Perks/Skills: Is very good at dealing damage, especially good with guns (don't ask why, he's just good), is moderatley fast, is much better off when not hungry ,and is semi-intellectual.

Fears: Spiders, Heights, and the Scrap yard

Weaknesses: Easily distracted, terrible leader, 

Strengths: The color green, Trains, Fire, Food

Romanceable: *crosses buffers* No! *secretly is okay with it*

Profession: Shunting, Pulling trucks, Pulling Coaches

Possessions: A train-sized double-barrel flamethrower (let's not ask questions about where somebody gets this kind of stuff, it'd take year explaining it.)

Additional Info: There's something off with his face... with how undetailed it is? No. Maybe he wants to kill everything in his path? Nope. He just likes to burn stuff.

Edited by Pyromailmann
Here you go, Asparagoose, edited details.
  • Like 1

SirKnight    5,938

guess who it is

it me

*leg*

Spoiler

Character Name: Riley

Character Age: 22

Character Title: The Wastelander

Character Gender: *shrug*

Character Species: More or less human

Character's Sexuality: (They don't know yet)

Physical Description: Redheaded human, tanned skin, ???eyes. One arm's skin looks like its flaking off, some hardened muscle poking through. About average height.

Psychological Description: Young.

Personality: Can be considered "kind", doesn't take a lot of things seriously.

Perks/Skills: Good with machinery, and guns.

Fears: Being along, Large open roofed areas, Knives. 

Weaknesses: Bad hearing, Can't take a punch. Rash. 

Strengths: Physically strong. Can aim. 

Romanceable: We'll see, now won't we?

Profession: Repairs guns.

Possessions: "Rik" their special laser gun.

Additional Info: Gets along with zombie folk and general undead.

• Like 3

Blewcheese    830
Spoiler

Character Name: Blewcheese (Blew)

Character Age: 16

Character Title: The Sandwich Monitor (original I know)

Character Species: Skeleton

Character's Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description: He's so thin, practically all flesh and bones! Actually, not even flesh. Just... Just bones. He's a skeleton. He wears a top hat. About 5'9.

Psychological Description: He likes to try to make jokes out of literally anything. Tries not to take things seriously if he can help it. He takes not taking things seriously very seriously. Difficult to upset. Personal space is not his forte.

Personality: Friendly by default. He'll make jokes out of people's expense and not expect them to take offense.

Perks/Skills: He'll make you the best goshdarn sandwich you've ever had. Pretty damn good with explosives. Expert on bones.

Fears: Doing something to make everybody hate him. Being hated.

Weaknesses: Can't swim, will sink. Physical attacks don't do jack diddily. Not very stealthy. Don't break his bones that would be mean.

Strengths: Can take himself apart and put himself together. Resistant to fire/electricity. Bones are hardened (Heh.), tougher than you might think.

Romanceable: Sure. I mean, if that's your thing.

Profession: Professional sandwich forger, one of the greatest in his craft. Ex-demolitionist.

Possessions: Sandwich supplies. Rocket launcher. Various explosives. Top hat.

Additional Info: Likes fireworks & Milk. Doesn't have a nose but is still somehow capable of smelling things.

Eh... Why not?

• Like 2

Weirdobob    8,033

Hey fellas, small update. I will be adding the rules to the RP later today (You might need to edit your character forms because of them) to the OP, as of right now I just put the small notice about "Minimal Silliness pls" in the OP.

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    17,121
Spoiler

Character Name: Leslie

Character Age: 19

Character Title: The Beast

Character Species: Half-human half-wolf (Oi L just say Werewolf already)

Character's Sexuality: Straight ‖

Physical Description: Short jet-black hair, black eyes, wears glasses, always with a green shirt and jeans, has a tanned-color skin, is pretty small (like... 5'3? I'm not good with measuring feet) and thin.
He can turn into a wolf with a pitch-black fur and quite the pointy teeth, gets 2 feet bigger and walks with his 4 paws.

Psychological Description: Although seemingly mentally stable, depending of the situation he might snap. He has three different personalities, so to say, that cope differently with things.

Depressive Leslie shows up in times of great pressure and stress, and when all seems lost. He'll sulk around and just want to curl up and die. He becomes pretty much a useless sack of meat, tries to avoid social interaction and when facing danger, allows self to be killed.

Normal Leslie has a bit of a white knight complex, and tends to put others' safety over his, even of strangers. He tries to help and please everyone the best way he can, and copes with dangerous situations by laughing at their face and being tauntful, sarcastic and ironic.

Psychotic Leslie shows after half of his bloodlust meter is filled, or when he causes or sees many consecutive deaths. When like this, he prefers to be called Lazarus, finds everything funny (or maybe he just likes to grin like that) and desires to kill anything he can. Interacts with others, and lets his insanity show while doing so, and loves to partake in dangerous situations.

Personality: Normally he's happy, care-free, a bit of a "white knight" and pretty ironic/tauntful. Read above for the others, I guess.

Perks/Skills: Can turn into a werewolf, Knows that words cut deeper than knives

Fears: Toasters, disappointing others, showing weakness and failures to his enemies

Weaknesses: Silver in his wolf form, anything that'd normally harm a human in his human form

Strengths: His wolf form and his... "hurtful" words.

Romanceable: Yes.

Sex-able: Well this ain't a feature on multiplayer pals.

Profession: Used to be a cook.

Possessions: A chest filled with broken toasters and his generic cell phone.
And he also has a house.
With a really nice couch.
And lots of good kitchen apparatus.

Additional Info: Weirdo's cool.
... Oh, about Leslie?
None for now I guess.
Just don't ask him much about his past. That usually helps trigger his depressive side. He'll reveal it as he sees fit.

Welp, there ya go.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2