Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I'm assuming this is open join?

There are quite a few things about this that throw me off, and it might be do to lack of context. I'm unsureΒ on my standing.

if you get many ideas like me when reading others's roleplay stories you should be fine

(atleast that happens to me on the other forum ecen known it's different than this forum)

4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I'm assuming this is open join?

There are quite a few things about this that throw me off, and it might be do to lack of context. I'm unsureΒ on my standing.

Add me on steam to ask me questions, and yes, its open

• Developer

"It's useless to keep secrets from them. They'll find you out for all you are anyway."

Yeah yo we da best puzzle solvers

"These 3 anger me."

Luv u too (This was hidden right after WeirdoΒ mentioned Mack, Mena and I).

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Aw, I hate you too <3

Β 

Hm... a fair amount of people here have transforming abilities... Perhaps I should keep the light magic and scrap the griffon instead

Or scrap everything and be the Wes player of my RP

Go Away.

"You know I never do."

FAWwBXZ.jpg

Β 

Roleplay UpdateΒ Come on, just let me do my job.

"The 'Wow IΒ accidentally made all the key new features start with a T' Update"Β "I don't think you deserve it."

Major Changes

• Added tourists, fun little people that temporarily visit the town, some sell things and some offer decent conversation
  • Added trains, brings in Tourists, NPCs/materials that could be added during future updates, restock for stores, and occasionally is full of dungeons
  • Tornados, which are now added to the list of things that can kill you induced by nature (Meteors, tsunamis, tiki gods, hurricanes, volcano eruptions, earthquakes opening trenches)
  • The Bullicorn, which is for now the type of flufficorn that can be maleΒ Don't do it.
  • The Battlicorn can now change it's type, like a normal flufficorn
  • Changed the name of "The Final Goal" of the game "Oh I will."

Β 

Other Crap

• Chairs and couches are now more comfortable to sit onΒ "6fxFmxQ"

Why.

"I'm craving your destruction with this. Perhaps the next one will be better."

• Developer

Go away.

"You know I never do."

Come on, just let me do my job.

"I don't think you deserve it."

Don't do it.

"Oh I will."

Why?

"I'm craving your destruction with this. Perhaps the next one will be better."

Β ---

EDIT:Β 6fxFmxQ.jpg

• Developer
5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Yup

I edited that in just as you quoted me gg

The text appears to be about the experiments and researchΒ [REDACTED] made regarding cardboard, and, next to the end, it seems to becomeΒ Weirdo's POV. I'll transcript it as soon as I get on my PC.

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into... and that's fine with me!

Spoiler

No I'm not going to be aΒ pufferfish I will abide by the minimal silliness rule, and after careful consideration I decided them to make them actually be useful and not utterly useless as originally planned.

I'm still not quite sure what this is all about, so I had no idea what to balance/base it around.

I've rewrote this like five times now due to some glitchΒ and I'm certain I'm forgetting things now. Gah.

Character Name:Β Zek

Character Age:Β 16

Character Title: The Watered-Down

Character Gender:Β Male

Character Species:Β Part human, part Water Devil

Character's Sexuality:Β Straight

Physical Description:Β Has short dark (blue-black) messy (wavy-ish) hair, pale skin, murky green-blue eyes, and an awkward smirk. Wears a bright blue sweater-jacket-coat-thing that is a bit too large, along with dark blue jeans and a shark-tooth necklace. Has a dolphin t-shirt underneath.

Edit: And a hat type tbd.

Β 

Psychological Description: Somewhat insecure, paranoid, and sensitive. Constantly thinking about possibilities and the true intentions of people. Tries to see both sides to things. Resilient to mental and or emotional assault from others, but vulnerable to self inflicted stress. Affected by peer inflicted pressure, but fine with self inflicted pressure. Fluxiating mental stateβ€”sometimes abnormally calm and others way too panicked.

Β 

Personality: Acts as jolly as possible.Β Generally awkward and quirky, either too quiet or too loud. Often overthinks things or is overcautious. Tries to avoid conflict if possible, and tries too hard to be funny or fit in. Extremely indecisive. The kind of person who tries to appease everyone, but often ends up appeasing no one. Prefers to use their strengths defensively rather than offensively, and would much rather take the blame for something they are not responsible for than to create commotion. Always trying to prove their worth.

Β 

Perks/Skills:Β Water manipulation (water vapor, blood, so long as there is water), can alter parts of his body with traits of aquatic animals (i.e. shark teeth, fish gills, etc)β€”I had to fit the fish stuff in there somewhere alright? Calm down.

Fears:Β Isolation, becoming heartless, going insane, having their bellybutton undone, pretty much anything sharpβ€”more so if it's organic (claws, teeth, etc), creepy crawlies, public speaking, swallowing their own tongue, being operated on while awake, iron maidens, having their eyes pulled out, having their teeth yanked out, burning to death, heights

Β 

Weaknesses:Β Not flexible, low physical endurance, sensitive to the cold, easily disoriented

Β 

Strengths:Β Observant, quick-witted, quick-reflexes, decent heat immunity

Β 

Romanceable: . _. Meh, we'll see

Β 

Profession:Β Being a shut-in

Possessions: An ornate golden saber hilt adorned with designs of sea-creatures. It has no blade. It is to be used with highly condensed and pressured water to form a weapon.

Β 

Additional Info: Poor memory, poor sense of smell

Β 

Gah! If I keep rereading it I won't stop adding to it! I'm done, I swear. I donβ€”I'M DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE.

On 5/25/2016 at 0:59 AM, Zeklo said:

I have no idea what I'm getting myself into... and that's fine with me!

Β  Reveal hidden contents

No I'm not going to be aΒ pufferfish I will abide by the minimal silliness rule, and after careful consideration I decided them to make them actually be useful and not utterly useless as originally planned.

I'm still not quite sure what this is all about, so I had no idea what to balance/base it around.

I've rewrote this like five times now due to some glitchΒ and I'm certain I'm forgetting things now. Gah.

Character Name:Β Zek

Character Age:Β 16

Character Title: The Watered-Down

Character Gender:Β Male

Character Species:Β Part human, part Water Devil

Character's Sexuality:Β Straight

Physical Description:Β Has short dark (blue-black) messy (wavy-ish) hair, pale skin, murky green-blue eyes, and an awkward smirk. Wears a bright blue sweater-jacket-coat-thing that is a bit too large, along with dark blue jeans and a shark-tooth necklace. Has a dolphin t-shirt underneath.

Β 

Psychological Description: Somewhat insecure, paranoid, and sensitive. Constantly thinking about possibilities and the true intentions of people. Tries to see both sides to things. Resilient to mental and or emotional assault from others, but vulnerable to self inflicted stress. Affected by peer inflicted pressure, but fine with self inflicted pressure. Fluxiating mental stateβ€”sometimes abnormally calm and others way too panicked.

Β 

Personality: Acts as jolly as possible.Β Generally awkward and quirky, either too quiet or too loud. Often overthinks things or is overcautious. Tries to avoid conflict if possible, and tries too hard to be funny or fit in. Extremely indecisive. The kind of person who tries to appease everyone, but often ends up appeasing no one. Prefers to use their strengths defensively rather than offensively, and would much rather take the blame for something they are not responsible for than to create commotion. Always trying to prove their worth.

Β 

Perks/Skills:Β Water manipulation (water vapor, blood, so long as there is water), can alter parts of his body with traits of aquatic animals (i.e. shark teeth, fish gills, etc)β€”I had to fit the fish stuff in there somewhere alright? Calm down.

Fears:Β Isolation, becoming heartless, going insane, having their bellybutton undone, pretty much anything sharpβ€”more so if it's organic (claws, teeth, etc), creepy crawlies, public speaking, swallowing their own tongue, being operated on while awake, iron maidens, having their eyes pulled out, having their teeth yanked out, burning to death, heights

Β 

Weaknesses:Β Not flexible, low physical endurance, sensitive to the cold, easily disoriented

Β 

Strengths:Β Observant, quick-witted, quick-reflexes, decent heat immunity

Β 

Romanceable: . _. Meh, we'll see

Β 

Profession:Β Being a shut-in

Possessions: An ornate golden saber hilt adorned with designs of sea-creatures. It has no blade. It is to be used with highly condensed and pressured water to form a weapon.

Β 

Additional Info: Poor memory, poor sense of smell

Β 

Gah! If I keep rereading it I won't stop adding to it! I'm done, I swear. I donβ€”I'M DONE. DONE. DONE. DONE.

welcome aboard.gif

Archived