The Closed Beta is now Closed

What how can i open a closed closed beta if i don't have a key for the closed closed beta. witch requires signing up for the closed closed beta witch requires the closed closed beta to be open witch requires the closed closed beta to be a open closed beta.

:grin:

My brain is painfully melting.

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-f

80.000 requests... That's just...

Wow.

So I have a 1/80,000 chance? Better hope I get in on good behavior.

I'm thinking the same thing. I wonder if they expected so many responses in such a short period of time? I'm a bit surprised myself, and I'm glad that I signed up within the first hour of them posting it....

Oh I hope so, but they haven't told ANYONE if they got in. NEXT Monday. I really hope me applying/submitting interest within the first hour helped, I mean lol

Oh, I stopped reading after they said they had stopped :p. Anyway, I know most of it is random with only a few hand picked, and I see no reason I'd be hand picked. I was really late applying too. I just hope all that enter do actually help with the improvement and betterment of DST.

Woah... 80 000? Eighty thousand is a fairly humongous number, mind you.

I wonder how many people will be recuited for the first batch. With my less than five hours of Don't Starve experience, I'd say my chances are probably pretty slim -- Though they were looking for a variety of players, so hopefully I'm the only noob around to apply. But I have my doubts  ;)

Hopefully 1000+ hours played (since alpha), a year of dedicated Don't Starve streaming, and a few bug reports are enough to bump me up the queue. Fingers crossed!

If I get that key and you don't I will give to you... If is a key or tradable gift.

If I get that key and you don't I will give to you... If is a key or tradable gift.

As much as it pains me to say this, I'll agree there. Either you or another Don't Starve streamer of your caliber. 

Ughhh it hurts to say that but you'd get so much more out of it than I would, since you'd be streaming D:

Archived