[Game Update] - 297854

• Developer

Hey Everybody,

Once again, The Forge has officially come to a close.

Thanks to everybody who played. We tried some new things that we think turned out pretty well, and some other things, maybe not quite so much. But we hope you had fun all the same.

We have decided to not bring down the The Forge Collections this time. So if you didn't have a chance to pick them up when the event was live, you still have a chance. We'll let you all know if we decide to bring them down again in the future.

We have plans for things coming up that we're not quite ready to talk about just yet. But look forward to more information about that coming up very soon. We think you're gonna be pretty happy about it.

View full update

• Like 28
  • Thanks 21
  • Sad 2

I had a blast this year since it was my first forge ever (i missed the event last year due to adulting stuff, it was awesome to be independent but internet was not included in the package :p  :( ), i can't wait for the re-gorge? and anything new that you guys bring to us, i hope the gladiator package of skins is still available since i got the magmatic combo but i'm still yet to buy the gladiator one, just one thing that i think i'll put later on the feedback section; next year and in further events that include the need of multiple players to join, please consider a ''vote kick'' option, because every bad experience i had this year in the forge was due to some random person joining in and going AFK forcing everybody to leave the server or some random new and toxic player joining and ruining the fun, anyway, love you klei and cannot wait for whatever you guys have planned. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, V2C said:

We have plans for things coming up that we're not quite ready to talk about just yet. But look forward to more information about that coming up very soon. We think you're gonna be pretty happy about it.

New reign 2.0? pls

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

this was my first forge and i loved it! the fact that klei makes and codes these events to keep us all happy is amazing. so many game devs leave as is, but klei srsly goes the extra mile! i had so much fun playing and talking w everyone... idk im rambling but!! tldr ily klei

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Developer
1 minute ago, arther hastings said:

i love it but also my game broken updated but wont open at all

You can try verifying your game files in Steam. Sometimes Steam breaks the game when and update is downloaded. If that doesn't fix it, you can post your logs in https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the great event, Klei! Despite some things that weren't that good, the Forge was a lot of fun and I'm glad we could play again :)

So Hallowed Nights were extended till the end of the Forge, but since no official announcement has been about it (or if so, I missed it) I'd like to ask: Hallowed Nights ended as well?

• Like 1

• Developer
Just now, fimmatek said:

So Hallowed Nights were extended till the end of the Forge, but since no official announcement has been about it (or if so, I missed it) I'd like to ask: Hallowed Nights ended as well

That's correct. Hallowed Nights has ended now as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thank you Klei! This year I dropped some cash and bought the skins to support you guys. I've sunk hundreds of hours into DS and DST and the free events and updates you give us are amazing :) Looking forward to whatever's next

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As ever, Big GG Klei !
Me and my family had tons of fun during that event ! Thanks a lot !
It should be even much more fun next time if the game have a "vote to kick" button ; Truth is that we encountered waaaaay too many Toxic/Racists/Ragging people during this event and it did ruins the fun for too many games, even if the rest of the patry was friendly, we had to leave too many good games under insults from one only bad person. 
Again, 3 generations in my family and friends thank you for the great work and be sure that we'll look forward for what Don't Starve have to offer next time !

Edited by Zlorg
Excuse my french ...
  • Like 2