Amazing Ringmaster Hat Collection - Available Now!

51 minutes ago, sorrylate_ said:

this event isn't started yet?

i've been watching streamer more than 1 hour and got nothing

41 minutes ago, landromat said:

Is it started already?

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

Tomorrow 10/25 (Pacific Time) we will begin dropping the new Amazing Ringmaster Hat Collection on Twitch. So if you haven't got the Magnificent Rainometer set yet, Now is your last chance to do so!

As JoeW said, it'll start on Thursday. Considering that Klei is in Canada and he said "tomorrow" 14 hours ago, I'd assume that we can get the new drops in like 10 hours. It wouldn't be surprising if after the dev stream. Unfortunately I don't remember when did it start the last time, maybe someone can tell.

31 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

As JoeW said, it'll start on Thursday. Considering that Klei is in Canada and he said "tomorrow" 14 hours ago, I'd assume that we can get the new drops in like 10 hours. It wouldn't be surprising if after the dev stream. Unfortunately I don't remember when did it start the last time, maybe someone can tell.

ah okay, JoeW just tell us about the date and not tell what time it will start.

so i thought event will start in 00.00 25/10 pacific time.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

The rainometer campaign started around 13h30 canada eastern time. The dev stream is suppose to start around 18h30 eastern time.

Its currently 07h31 eastern so you people can do the conversion with your time zone :)

8 hours ago, EmbiTea said:

Not sure if this has been answered already, but is there a way to figure out how much watch time we've accumulated for Twitch streams?

Nope! The devs should probably make a stickied FAQ thread about the Twitch drops at this point, or nome could create an automated response. Maybe they could dust ol' @Klei-Bot off and take the poor robo out of storage, put 'em to good use again.

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I thought he broke when he type asfddddddddddd repeatedly...

Hide contents

is he a he or she or it or they or what combination of pronouns *it* uses

How the heck should I know? Bot's been inactive since 2013 IIRC. 

So we can't really ask, now can we?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

The rainometer campaign started around 13h30 canada eastern time. The dev stream is suppose to start around 18h30 eastern time.

Its currently 07h31 eastern so you people can do the conversion with your time zone :)

So, more or less: 1 hour more for Top Hat.

(¿Right?)

Archived