GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

41 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

yes

Maybe you have to make it in the oven? Some of the information on the sheet is wrong

PS: sorry for taking this long to answer, honestly I completely forgot about this :S

Apologies of the silent from me everyone, had a problem with another Doc Sheet Recipe just now . 
Short story; the Doc Sheet recipe that I've attached the link on the first post got messed up really bad.
Some user(s) deleted the recipes and information there, even try to log in into the admin account.
I happened to contacted with the Group just during the incident and deleted the links. 

And Thankfully, the Admin still made the sheet public to view for everyone and allow me to share them again. 
Still, I hope the culprit wasn't from this community. If so, PLEASE, don't be selfish alright? 

Anyways, the link is back online, you can check them out on my first post or here
The sheet contains more detailed recipe info, including what Gnaw favors and drops.
May feel a bit cheaty in my view, but hey, just Have Fun Everyone! :) 

GORGE Official Event is starting soon. Hoozaah! 

I would amend the sheet but I cannot, so instead Ill put it here.

Number 59 is Crab Cake. It is a Snack, requires crab meat, flour , spice and an onion. It is cooked in the Oven.

The reward for it is 1 Favor, 1 Red Mark and 5 Old coins if it has a Silver Plate.

3 hours ago, Purple Mandrake said:

We have just won our first game 

GG <3 

2 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

i did it :D

Congratulations to both of you for winning the game! :D

2 hours ago, MatheusR31 said:

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much Matheus! This long detailed guide really helps a lot. :wilson_love:
I will try to add link to your post here on the first post soon. 

2 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Requires Sapphire Medallion: Get Sugarwood Memorial Park Key from Sammy (basic seed merchant) > Open iron gate > Buy Tree Tapping Kit from Pipton (merchant in Sugarwood Memorial Park) > Use Tree Tapping Kit on Sugarwood Trees > Wait > Get Sap 

Thank you so much Zill !  :wilson_love:

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

does anyone know why fish pudding keeps failing? It's 1 fish, 1 flour, and 1 milk right?

I haven't try the recipe myself yet.
We will go back for this question soon. 

1 hour ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Find a new recipe guys

2 potato + 2 beefalo meat =steak and fries?(we are using the chinese version so I'm not sure about the name 

Thank you for the lovely screenshot! :D

53 minutes ago, MatheusR31 said:

Maybe you have to make it in the oven? Some of the information on the sheet is wrong

PS: sorry for taking this long to answer, honestly I completely forgot about this :S

Can you list some recipes that were wrong? We will try to test them back again and figure out the alternative ingredients. :) 

28 minutes ago, GottaBeGreg said:

I would amend the sheet but I cannot, so instead Ill put it here.

Number 59 is Crab Cake. It is a Snack, requires crab meat, flour , spice and an onion. It is cooked in the Oven.

The reward for it is 1 Favor, 1 Red Mark and 5 Old coins if it has a Silver Plate.

Thank you so much for this! :D 

11 minutes ago, axxel said:

Just asking but some recipes can be done with small AND big containers, right? I made a meat pie with a big casserole, so I was wasting 1 ingedient or am I wrong?

You're correct. Basically you're wasting an ingredient.

1 minute ago, Alarsin said:

>

• Spaghetti & Meatballs :  Flour, Mushroom, Meat, Tomato ( same recipe for Lasagna)  

This recipe did not work for me. Can someone confirm whether it does or does not work?

it does work, you need the oven
(big dish required)

3 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Requires Sapphire Medallion: Get Sugarwood Memorial Park Key from Sammy (basic seed merchant) > Open iron gate > Buy Tree Tapping Kit from Pipton (merchant in Sugarwood Memorial Park) > Use Tree Tapping Kit on Sugarwood Trees > Wait > Get Sap 

dont forget to collect the sap asap, it rots and if it rots you killl the tree

10 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

>

• Spaghetti & Meatballs :  Flour, Mushroom, Meat, Tomato ( same recipe for Lasagna)  

This recipe did not work for me. Can someone confirm whether it does or does not work?

you need the large pot for this large cookpot

oven does lasagna 

Spoiler

AFD0AE9F7B30FF5B824D9347785F3CA7022B21E7

Managed to beat it.

Some REALLY important points:

• Stone soup start is very strong, as it allows the four free potatoes to be saved for later
  • The first desert can easily be Jelly Roll, as it gives a blue coin to open the park
  • It's possible to save flour by making Jelly Sandwich in the grill instead of making Bread in the Oven
  • Potatoes are a godsend crop, they can make a snack and serve as filler for stuff like meatballs and fish stew
    • Otherwise, the farmer really needs to grow wheat and tomatoes (I would constantly require flour during this run)
  • We would not have won without getting salt really early
    • Generally, you want to have salt set up before the pasta round, that way you can silver plate the pasta (really important)
    • Silver plate the pasta by trading the salt to get a key, use the key to open up the safes to get some silver plates
    • A silver plated pasta gives a red coin
  • With the early red coin, it is possible to get early favors; you want to cook quick and easy dishes like Vegetable Soup or Meatballs to try and get to the below dish setups
    • Dessert: Trifle or Cheesecake
      • I suggest Cheesecake much more if you can do it, it's more expensive (requires one more milk) but if it's silver plated, you get another red coin to get more milk
    • Snack: Grilled Cheese
      • This is good because it only takes one milk, and can be cooked after Cheesecake
      • This dish burns FAST, make sure you don't overcook it and use a small flame (I did this, but we managed to recover)
    • Cheese: Pizza or Mac and Cheese
      • Usually, you will use your second red coin getting milk for this dishes
      • These dishes will usually be the last favor
  • While the cook is doing his or her thing, the wood chopper and the farmer should be coordinating the salt harvests and key pickups
    • Usually, the farmer will be giving salt to the wood chopper
    • The wood chopper will trade for the key, and hand it to the farmer to unlock the silver plates
    • There is no need to buy a large casserole dish, as the safe has it (I think, please help me verify this)
  • We actually never made any use of spice, salted foods, beefalo meat, or sugar
    • These materials might be important for faster runs, but if you are just looking to clear, don't bother

If there are any other specific questions, I might be able to answer them.

Archived