GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Amiexa

1 hour ago, AlasKa1999 said:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Well with those ingredients in an oven you will get Trifle every time. So perhaps you cook that on something different like the grill?

2 hours ago, orian34 said:

Guess it works for both, nice.

Maybe the jelly roll does too?(need to test)

I am fairly certain Jelly Roll only works for dessert, also Jelly Sandwhich being a bread and a snack is one of the reasons starting grill isn't bad at all.

2 minutes ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

Well with those ingredients in an oven you will get Trifle every time. So perhaps you cook that on something different like the grill?

Yeah, it seems to be the Grill, by the looks of the recipe icon that is. 
I will try to test them after the Official Gorge is out. 
Thank you for pointing that out! :D 

6 minutes ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

I am fairly certain Jelly Roll only works for dessert, also Jelly Sandwhich being a bread and a snack is one of the reasons starting grill isn't bad at all.

Yes, tested and jelly roll doesn't work for snack.

But I noticed you could do an explosive start with the grill, just use the money to buy wheat and meat to make the appetizers(with fern), you'll get 12 coins from the first recipe(and still have the potatoes for later)

Just now, orian34 said:

Yes, tested and jelly roll doesn't work for snack.

But I noticed you could do an explosive start with the grill, just use the money to buy wheat and meat to make the appetizers(with fern), you'll get 12 coins from the first recipe

I do Potato Pancakes (courtesy potatoes from pig village), then either Jelly Sandwhich or fried vegetables and rush salt rack asap. Its pretty powerful and only fails if soup comes really early as its hard to have a cookpot, grill, and oven as well as a salt rack before dessert (if soup is asked).

9 minutes ago, none06 said:

mushroom 2 + milk 1 in cookpot will be mushroom soup i played it 

I think this probably the best soup with favor offering. Thank you so much for the lovely Screenshot! :D 

Just for clarifiaction: Macaroni and Cheese recipe can be done using 2 x Flour and Goat Milk. It also satisfies both Pasta and Cheese craving and if served in a silver bowl it gives a Gnaw's Favor as well.

Spoiler

Macaroni and Cheese.jpg

29 minutes ago, GottaBeGreg said:

Yeh I did get a favor for crab cake. image.thumb.jpeg.a992b3ee832ea864e0c7865a39533b4b.jpeg

Good to know a snack that gives favor

4 hours ago, The Noon Fish said:

image.thumb.png.12d7d4065f8f55ae42f7254e5b7b869d.png

i was afraid to actually try manicotti for a cheese craving earlier, ive only been using as a pasta craving.. looks like they can do both image.thumb.png.61c64785563cff7738bad73a46502eb4.png

and i got one less coin for offering it as pasta than you did offering it as cheese.

3 hours ago, ItsPizzaTime said:

image.thumb.png.b5d128b8ab05e597cc2d5d40a8e4c69d.png

also cheese burger failed every time i use foliage, i used instead 2 meat, 1 flour, 1 milk (rabbit meat) on big grill. and it finally worked

SORRY about the wrong translation!!My mistake.Really glad to know the right way.Thank you so much!!

2 hours ago, GottaBeGreg said:

Yeh I did get a favor for crab cake. image.thumb.jpeg.a992b3ee832ea864e0c7865a39533b4b.jpeg

That's weird...Maybe there's a bug.I will try crab cake again today.

Guys,I think the problem in Poached Fish recipe is we need to add a spot spice.I put 1 garlic and no spice then it turned into Fish Stew too. I think garlic is not necessary,I find a screenshot here,they add a spot spice and it works.

The recipe should be 1 fish,1 foliage,1 spot spice and a vegetable.

IMG_8253.PNG

26 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Guys,I think the problem in Poached Fish recipe is we need to add a spot spice.I put 1 garlic and no spice then it turned into Fish Stew too. I think garlic is not necessary,I find a screenshot here,they add a spot spice and it works.

The recipe should be 1 fish,1 foliage,1 spot spice and a vegetable.

IMG_8253.PNG

I mean.. Klei just gave us the recipe book... soooo

54 minutes ago, SovietPotato said:

I mean.. Klei just gave us the recipe book... soooo

48 minutes ago, AlasKa1999 said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I just checked the Stream. They on the Twitch, (skip to 1:13:03).

They said we can see what players made in the stats? (probably Leaderboard)
They didn't say they released the full recipes, we have to figure ourselves and helping each other in forums.
They also said the recipe almost complete all of them in the forums. I think it's probably THIS Forum/Thread. :D 
So yea, we still need to do some brainstorming. Congratulations to everyone who help with the recipes.
We still have about 10 recipes left.  

7 hours ago, XEDOGAMEZ said:

I need a recipe that does not need a silver plate and that is not the cheesecake and the trifle

Check out the DST Survivors Doc, it has more detailed recipes info, the link is in the first post there. Maybe you can find recipes that fit. 

6 hours ago, orian34 said:

Here's the dreaded recipe

Excellent!! Thank you so much for the lovely screenshot! :D 

Archived