Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Amiexa

GORGE Help & Recipe Thread

Recommended Posts

Amiexa    135
6 minutes ago, thenumberf5ve said:

Dude how did you get past the cheese craving?????

 

1 minute ago, HardenSugar said:

Nah I haven't it just a recipe my friend found and I wanted to share it me and my friend are still struggling 

 

6 minutes ago, orian34 said:

I've made a recipe but died before opening it. It's with the big pot. Something like garlic, tomato, meat and turnip(or carrot, can't remember)

Also, garlic bread gives gold token with a silver plate


Someone made a recipe for Macaroni & Cheese : 1 Flour, 2 Milk (CookPot) for Cheese Cravings, Still I'm not sure if it worked.
Also the recipe that orian said; "Unknown Recipe" :  Garlic, Tomato, Meat, Turnip (Big Pot)

Would anyone like to test them?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scarecrow0_0    42

Just wondering, I've gotten the beta and it shows in my game, but every time I attempt to load up a server for me and my friends to play on this appears: image.png.744ecfbebbec0198a298793c1bf4d3b0.png

Any idea how to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amiexa    135
4 minutes ago, Scarecrow0_0 said:

Just wondering, I've gotten the beta and it shows in my game, but every time I attempt to load up a server for me and my friends to play on this appears: image.png.744ecfbebbec0198a298793c1bf4d3b0.png

Any idea how to fix this?

It seems to be a Known Issue for Mac & Linux users as what I checked at the Klei Bug Tracker Forum
Hopefully the Devs fix them before the official Gorge Event.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
collect12    408
15 hours ago, Amiexa said:

Seed Pods = Tomatoes

I am so sorry, seed pods are not tomatoes. Spiky Seeds are.

 

Seed pods are something which look like onions. Might be garlic, don't really know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amiexa    135
23 minutes ago, orian34 said:

Another big pot recipe I couldn't open. Maybe it's the same one, dunno.

 

Meat, meat tomato and carrot

Alright, I'll be testing some of the recipes soon. There's a lot of unknown recipe and some recipe can't have same vegetables that I'm aware of. 
Thank you so much! :) 
 

16 minutes ago, collect12 said:

I am so sorry, seed pods are not tomatoes. Spiky Seeds are.

 

Seed pods are something which look like onions. Might be garlic, don't really know.

Seems like Garlic, since Onion is Pointy Seeds. I'll be testing the Beta soon to check it. 
Thank you so much! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
orian34    534

I did 2 new recipes. The meat, meat, carrot and tomato made a meat soup.

And I made a triffle with berries, milk and 2 flour

 

Wait for the pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
orian34    534

image.thumb.png.d5fd62bdad4c139e4012735e93546e46.pngimage.thumb.png.b63c1b3a714a1404829d0bca253d73e5.png

 

Yeah, I messed up and didn't use the silver plate for the dessert.

 

Did both in the same game, seems like I'm a good impro cook, heheh.

Maybe I can help you testing recipes later

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amiexa    135
1 hour ago, orian34 said:

Did both in the same game, seems like I'm a good impro cook, heheh.

Maybe I can help you testing recipes later

Thank you for the lovely screenshots! Your recipe seems simpler to do. :D  Feel free to test if you want to, I won't force you to do so. 

 

2 hours ago, thenumberf5ve said:

 

 Thank you for the lovely Screenshot! :D

 

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

cheesecake- 1 flour, 2 milk , 1 berry

it gives 1 favor( silver plated), 1 red mark, 3 old coins

Thank you Ali! :D More cheese! 

 

43 minutes ago, Purple Mandrake said:

Flour+ Flour + Syrup = Bread Pudding

Thank you! :D The syrup made using the Cookpot right? 

2 hours ago, OwlAngry said:

image.png.037b4d2aecb601189e941ba1aef050a8.png

Hello Owl, it seems that your image is not working properly D: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    84485
14 hours ago, Hungryeviltoast said:

image.thumb.png.7acc757faf94eb927f175abca7c8f5e8.png

@Dorozco Your drawing got in.:wilson_ecstatic:

10 minutes ago, The Noon Fish said:

image.thumb.png.4e4f402ba24950a3cda92f0bb7042213.pngbig disappointment tbh

When is the Gnaw's moither going to nag him to eat some health food?:wilson_sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amiexa    135
1 hour ago, The Noon Fish said:

 

big disappointment tbh

Waaa Why? 

 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

When is the Gnaw's moither going to nag him to eat some health food?:wilson_sneaky:

Or stop bullying others and help with the dinner. :wilson_laugh:

 

43 minutes ago, gustavogsl said:
 
I discovered x burguer


Thank you for the lovely screenshot! :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZolaRay    288

Just so you guys know, near the elder pig theres a campfire that u can lit and use to roast ingredientes, dunno if that might help to make better food, but it exists for a reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumina    2151
17 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

Just so you guys know, near the elder pig theres a campfire that u can lit and use to roast ingredientes, dunno if that might help to make better food, but it exists for a reason

I tried but was unable to roast potato on it. Do i have to add a lot of wood into it ? What ingredients could be roasted ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZolaRay    288
9 minutes ago, Lumina said:

I tried but was unable to roast potato on it. Do i have to add a lot of wood into it ? What ingredients could be roasted ?

just add one log into it so it will let you roast food, i roasted potatoes and radishes so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites