20 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

This could give us a new theroy...

Hide contents

gems give you cooking superpowers

This event could be about the green gem Crap I mean orange since the gnaw is forcing people to feed him instead of getting his own food

So, I guess from the looks of it, lore-wise, our six-person "away team" (Wilson, Willow, Wolfgang, Wendy, Wickerbottom, and Wigfrid) are going to be doing a lot of portal-hopping in the future, with each visit to a particular dimension/Gate Realm being represented by a new "Big Event". I wonder what things we'll be seeing next...

5 hours ago, fimmatek said:

What do you mean the icon is called DLC? Klei named it? Where? Where did you check it? This name doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

When you decompile the anim assets that specific image is named "DLC-0".

• Developer
11 hours ago, axxel said:

Well it seems it's unintentional. The snowfallen emote got this tag, too.

It's an unintended side effect of some other stuff I'm working on. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

It seems the devs have been watching this post... nice

It seems to me that Klei's dev loves observe ours hype :D It's always enjoyable when work effects are appreciated.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Someone call Gnaw's mom on the phone to tell him to get a job.

Seems like he ate his mom. 

2 hours ago, PeterA said:

It's an unintended side effect of some other stuff I'm working on. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

ANOTHER EVENT ALERT! 

4 hours ago, Mr. Matt said:

It seems the devs have been watching this post... nice

I'm pretty sure they're reading almost everything we post, especially here in the general and in the feedback subforum, even if they don't react or answer.

8 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

I hope we can buy skins for friends

We could buy the Verdant skins (and maybe even the Snowfallen too? I don't remember) for friends on steam, so I think it's very likely that the same will be the case during the next event.

2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

We could buy the Verdant skins (and maybe even the Snowfallen too? I don't remember) for friends on steam, so I think it's very likely that the same will be the case during the next event.

We coudn't buy the Snowfallen for friends and I hope I can since I have too much money and my friends have too little so they can have some skins too

Just now, I.E.L said:

We coudn't buy the Snowfallen for friends and I hope I can since I have too much money and my friends have too little so they can have some skins too

The snowfallen was incomplete. They might finish the collection this year and add that function.

Archived