9 minutes ago, Lumpa1227 said:

why not just hand the skins out for playing in the event oh wait you want to sell them with the new money shop system 

Right, because the steam market is a better alternative that's totally different... oh, wait... it really isn't much different...

That, and they are handing out the skins during the event, and it's not even being limited to only 4 drops a week. What's even better is that you can break down duplicates for spools, so you're making progress twords skins you actually want. The event skin system is significantly better then the usual method.

25 minutes ago, Lumpa1227 said:

Another event another limited content over ludicrous time frame compounded by terrible lootbox chances good job Kiel 

why not just hand the skins out for playing in the event oh wait you want to sell them with the new money shop system 

1st of all the drop rates really aren't that bad, and the spool system was made for a reason

secondly, the previous event lasted for almost a month (that's about the same time it takes for a month to spin around the earth, so I think you can manage to get in a few hours of playtime in the event if you really want to)

thirdly, who is Kiel?

EDIT: hot dawg, @Sinister_Fang you beat me by 2 seconds

22 minutes ago, Lumpa1227 said:

Another event another limited content over ludicrous time frame

This is the only "point" I can see amounting to anything. It is a bummer the content is limited but perhaps when they have enough events they'll just cycle through them every month. That'd be neat.

compounded by terrible lootbox chances good job Kiel

The chests chances are remarkably better than the normal gift boxes. Not to mention they provide four items. Even if you get a handful of stuff you don't want, you get a nice amount of spool.

why not just hand the skins out for playing in the event

They do... in the form of chests. It's just like the gift boxes just way better.

oh wait you want to sell them with the new money shop system 

Yes, yes they do. They need to make profit somehow, and even then I managed to get all the forge belongings without spending a penny. I did end up buying the head chest anyway to support them even though I don't play most of the characters.

Haha yes lets make a game worth 15 bucks with 2 copies and work on it years and years expecting money to come from your part time job at McDonals so the game doesnt die due to a lack of content and updates. GENIOUS DUDE.

Archived