Screenshot showcase

Ten tree guard slaughter the clockwork rook who just spawned them. In fact, it spawned twelve treeguards, two still off screen. I've often kited deerclops through the woods for days, chopping logs and hoping to trigger one or two of these. This is the most I've ever seen spontaneously spawn.

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.55.57 PM.png

15 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Ten tree guard slaughter the clockwork rook who just spawned them. In fact, it spawned twelve treeguards, two still off screen. I've often kited deerclops through the woods for days, chopping logs and hoping to trigger one or two of these. This is the most I've ever seen spontaneously spawn.

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 3.55.57 PM.png

And whenever you actually need tree guards for living logs or to kill a boss its as if they never existed. On the bright side however you pretty much have a disposable army on your hands.

46 minutes ago, Loonytoony said:

And whenever you actually need tree guards for living logs or to kill a boss its as if they never existed. On the bright side however you pretty much have a disposable army on your hands.

For real. They polished off Deerclops in 30 seconds.

I was playing Adventure mode with Maxwell a few days ago. This chapter decided to handle me a free win. Also I know this isnt DST, but here's to hoping for a DST Adventure mode 2023 -adaptation related to reaching Charlie.

adventuretwoworlds.png

Archived