minespatch    60,374

image.thumb.png.6f76140a01282416b0154655d14d2fd6.png

A patriotic Winter feast tree, a catcoon rug to be cried over, a harem of middle aged knights, and a new way to light the night.

• Like 4

CaptainChaotica    4,311

Awwww...that rug genuinely gets me.  It still looks so much like an actual whole catcoon body lying dead on its side!  Even if I learn how and get the resources, I am never ever ever making one of those in Hamlet.  :(  The pictures are cool but GEEZUS TAP-DANCING CHRIST.

(Yes I know they're digital creatures and cartoony ones as well.  That's still disturbing looking.)

Oh right, picture.  Right.  Let's see if I have anything decent...

kittyoasis.png.ab2a29440be526c08f181a1827ce7e19.png

Happy safe sleeping kitties (and one awake one wondering what's wrong with everyone else).  There.

(This place is actually that popular with the fluffballs because it's full of birds.  XD)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Haha 3

__IvoCZE__    6,135

So i ran.

Had a good rng with grass and twigs room spawning just as left room to entrance one and overall luck helped me

20181219214305_2.jpg

That's the lifeplant.

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mattyington    611
4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

(...)  Even if I learn how and get the resources, I am never ever ever making one of those in Hamlet.  (...)

I'm pretty sure you just buy it, same as other rugs.

• Thanks 1

Terra M Welch    2,284

Great! Now abigail can have an eyebrella too!

20181220165359_1.thumb.jpg.083ef12f87d36086848ad4310bea4d7d.jpg

(It was fun using the neverfade sword against clops though, I got hit once the whole fight which was negated by neverfade's ability, even if I didn't have neverfade though as you can see I brought pierogi for healing as I didn't even think of neverfade's ability. Too used to killing clops with a ham bat.)

Edited by Terra M Welch
  • Like 2

__IvoCZE__    6,135

First I had to lower by hp by punching abbigail...

then i had perfectly 20 hp.

Do we have any red caps? I said and discovered the goodie in ice box.

20181220234012_1.thumb.jpg.22afedf315445f051005aa69a849c8b3.jpg

• Like 1

Mattyington    611
1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I'm not sure what you were attempting here.

• Like 1

maradyne    4,438
1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

CaptainChaotica    4,311
On 12/19/2018 at 5:50 PM, Mattyington said:

I'm pretty sure you just buy it, same as other rugs.

Yeah, it did occur to me after I wrote that:  "Wait a minute--there ARE no catcoons in Hamlet!  How am I gonna GET one to make a rug in the first place, if I _was_ gonna do that?

(Yes yes Skyworthy-connected-to-ROG-world.  I meant _on_ the island.  Mountain.  Whatever it is.  I still think of Hamlet as taking place on a floating island for some reason.)

That still is just...really disturbing to look at.  Mind you, I'm also kinda sick and more depressed than usual right now (probably because of all the darkness and hardly going outside because it's so cold) so things are bothering me more than they would, but...I've always thought ACTUAL animal rugs are creepy looking. They leave the _face_ on!  Why would you DO that?  So disturbing.

Also with the indoor pictures in Hamlet, the perspective is still a little...off, so instead of looking quite properly "flat", the rug looks more like a whole, live catcoon cartoonishly tripped and went SPLAT on its face.  : P

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 2

Mattyington    611
Just now, CaptainChaotica said:

[cut from big post]

Animal rugs really do look creepy, i can agree. However, They are really expensive, so i guess that's why they buy it. And i think a decapitated rug would look a tad more scary, under context.

• Like 2

20181219174811_1.thumb.jpg.c9d79cab91ff83f231a97f530a60d720.jpg

My minions doing all the dirty work for me while I remain at a safe distance, with quick access to my log suit in case one of the bishops opens fire on me during the chaos. Unfortunately, the bunnymen soon grew bored with chowing on clockworks all day, and then they noticed all the juicy bacon I had in my backpack... That, and I had neglected to wisely craft a life-giving amulet before I was so brutally murdered on a dead end corner by my own vegan turncoats.

Didn't quite feel like hiking all the way back on the surface world to use a touchstone, so I shamelessly roll-backed a day and did it again. Felt kinda dirty doing it, but it also felt good having the bunnymen do all the dirty work all over again. I have no soul.

• Like 3

__IvoCZE__    6,135
4 hours ago, disies said:

IMG_20181221_142540_1.thumb.jpg.34b8ce4f73720047d0e6252510a1ed8b.jpg

how big do you have hands?

if you have big hands then WOW chester is thicc!