Rhymes with Play - Oxygen Not Included: Upgrade Preview!

Join the Oxygen Not Included team on our official Twitch channel this Thursday, December 7th where we will be looking at the upcoming content upgrade for the game! As always, the stream will be going live at 3:30 PM PST (11:30 PM UTC).

When is it?
Twitch Stream Date: December 7th, 2017 
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy new widget below to see when the stream goes live in your area:

1 minute ago, ShadowBound said:

So, does anyone know what will be in the new update or do we have to wait until the stream to find out?

They might release a preview branch a few hours prior.

I assume/hope that this will be a performance/QoL improvement update. My machine is only about 2 years old but I already have to restart the game every 0.5h or so to reduce lagg when I'am playing with a 200+ cycles base. I assume my memory gets filled with something. That could be a mistake on your part.

2 hours ago, GuyPerfect said:

I'm sure most of the developers know what's in it, but the rest of us have to wait for the stream.

So far they've always released the update preview before the stream, so there's a good chance that they'll do it again this time.

Thank you to everyone who joined us during our Oxygen Not Included Tubular Upgrade preview live-stream! As always, if you missed it live, you can check out the video-on-demand on Twitch now:

Be sure to check out the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific time (11:30 PM UTC)!

A big thanks to @Kooez, @HotChocolate, @NovaAva, and @Theinsanefruitloop as well as GreenThunder1234, hilmthatguyLuciipersimon, and @ilanpena for their fantastic fan art submissions.

And finally, a special thanks to @kolyapedal for sharing their Oxygen Not Included music videos with us.

Archived