[DL] All objects available for debug construction-kit

I found 3 more hidden/scrap buildings that has models.

1)Steam Turbine - seems to produce 8000 watts accordingly, but doesn't seem to work since it requires steam to be pump in and demands an output pipe. This building doesn't have any input and output pipes tho,making it useless. (Steam Turbine is made out of Gold Amalgam)

(unused-SteamTurbine).yaml

2)Smart Battery - can store up to 40000 joules of energy similar to a standard battery. However, it also has an output port for automation which sends a signal depending on it's set battery threshold. Exceeding the set threshold will send a false signal (red) to the entire circuit, while any lower value than threshold will send a true signal (green) to the entire circuit. (Smart Battery is made out of refine gold)

(unused-SmartBattery).yaml

3)Omniprinter - currently does nothing, but eats up 240 watts of energy. It seems to fabricate objects using raw metals but aren't fabricatable items AON. (Omniprinter is made of gold Amalgam)

(unused-GenericFabricator).yaml

ONI-OmniPrinterSmartBatterySteamTurbine.png.994eee331bb7b76d69fe7b5607373afb.png

From left to right: Omniprinter, Smart Battert and Steam Turbine.

Created at ONI-Automationv243285

2 hours ago, LeadfootSlim said:

Can't imagine what the Omniprinter would be used to make, but I highly suspect that if it's not restricted to tech-industrial use, it'll be able to make Nutrient Bars from some appropriate ingredient.

Probably metal decors/another type of materials for other building construction. Well, it's description said it uses "Raw Metals" so, nutrient bars are out of the options:p

unless nutrient bars are secretly made up of metals:shock:

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:04 AM, L0wbob2017 said:

It's ok if u dont like the post. I didnt know that the insulated wire was removed long ago so i dont care what u think about...

I'm new to the game, but one thing I can say, how can someone say this got removed? I been building with it for the past 3 days. It works, its even in my menu. There is also another version I saw of insulate wire, that shows multi-color, and thought using different metal would show different colors. So far, all same color. Is it possible to have different colors, or is that multi-color roll just missleading?

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, sadovsf said:

Hello there, i'am not able to unrar linked templates. Is it only me?

I know this is old, but figured so it wasn't answered, to put the solution in, for those that had similar issues. I had similar problem, and the filename threw me off because the additional numbers and letters in the file name, made it look like an incomplete download. The actually issue was, I was using an older version of WinRAR. Once I updated it, I had no issues accessing the files.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:17 PM, LeadfootSlim said:

Can't imagine what the Omniprinter would be used to make, but I highly suspect that if it's not restricted to tech-industrial use, it'll be able to make Nutrient Bars from some appropriate ingredient.

Maybe some new sugar products to speed them up, like Mallomars or Scooterpies.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:49 PM, OfficialLolicon said:

Probably metal decors/another type of materials for other building construction. Well, it's description said it uses "Raw Metals" so, nutrient bars are out of the options:p

unless nutrient bars are secretly made up of metals:shock:

Maybe not exactly made up of metals, but have required components, like Iron?

3 hours ago, R9MX4 said:

New_Volcano.yaml

The bigger one

I didn't check every one, but it seems this yaml file is wrong. It's hot steam geyser.

I make a correct one.

New_Cool_Steam_Vent.yaml

Thanks!

The one with the cool steam was a tricky one.

I missed to copy it first and when i count them, i was like huh how could i, i was so sure that i made this one

Now i see it was because i named it wrong

Thank you for telling, i will edit it when i'm home

2 minutes ago, Histekia said:

I dont know, I never used it before, I only use debug template

It's super easy to do, it spawns critters, dupes, plants and clothes.

But this page is still useful because of the secret stuffs and geysers. :wilson_goodjob:

3 minutes ago, Histekia said:

[Wild] Morb.yaml

Wait, iirc Morbs can't be tamed...

Just now, watermelen671 said:

But this page is still useful because of the secret stuffs and geysers. :wilson_goodjob:

Ah alright do you know how to get to the sandbox mode?

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Wait, iirc Morbs can't be tamed...

I know I just wrote wild because all morbs are wild for me if they cant be tamed

I am at making yaml files also for all tamed one, since i saw that you can spawn them in tamed, at last i tried it out and it worked

Can you do that with sandbox mode too?

Then I wont go on taming them and making yaml files of them

Just now, Histekia said:

Either when you make a new game, you can go into custom settings and check the box, or you can unlock in in the Options menu.

f9deb860db1c3a128908d4ed881a113b.png

Spoiler

I don't have a pic of the options menu, because the option is only there if you don't have it enabled upon worldgen...

7 minutes ago, Histekia said:

Requirement: Be playing in a preview branch. 

1) Either start a new custom game with Sandbox enabled (scroll down past the world seed entry) or go to the options menu to enable Sandbox in an existing save. 

2) Shift+S brings up the interface in the bottom right corner above the tools. 

Note: You have to turn Sandbox on in the options menu every time you load a save. Not sure if. This is intended or not. 

Archived