[DL] All objects available for debug construction-kit

So i decided to create templates of all objects available at the moment. I am getting them via the strings or via looking into the Assembly-CSharp.dll.

I also wanted to share them because this maybe saves someone some time in future.

These files need to be moved into your template-folder. The folder can be found here:

...\Your-Steam-folder\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\templates\

If you want to remove the templates, just delete them from the folder and restart/reload your game/savegame.

It works like a little construction-kit for ONI in the debug-mode.

• All objects are in vacuum, only the plants are their needed atmosphere.
  • The temps are always 243K, 293K or 313K.
  • The pressure is always 1KG for gases and 1000KG for liquids.
  • All plants are rdy to harvest.
  • All food is 100% fresh.

I divided them into groups and gave each group an indicator so u can see in debug mode which "class" this template belongs to. The indicators are in the brackets behind each group.

Last updated: [Game Update] - 234935 (29th-Sep-2017) ----- Download all at once: Debug Templates.rar

Animals (ani)

1vFEsaN.png

(ani_1xPuft).yaml

(ani_1xShockWorm).yaml

(ani-1xHatch).yaml

(ani-1xMorb).yaml

(ani-1xPacuEgg-Water).yaml

(ani-1xPacu-Water).yaml

(ani-1xShineBug).yaml

(ani-1xSlickster).yaml

Clothes (cloth)

4XqBRfD.png

(cloth-AtmoSuit).yaml

(cloth-CoolVest).yaml

(cloth-SnazzySuit).yaml

(cloth-WarmSweater).yaml

Food (food)

9rDRWnx.png

(food-Barbeque).yaml

(food-BristleBerry).yaml

(food-FriedMushroom).yaml

(food-FrostBun).yaml

(food-GristleBerry).yaml

(food-LiceLoaf).yaml

(food-MealLice).yaml

(food-Meat).yaml

(food-Muckroot).yaml

(food-Mushbar).yaml

(food-MushFry).yaml

(food-Mushroom).yaml

(food-PepperBread).yaml

(food-PickledMeal).yaml

(food-PinchaPeppernut).yaml

(food-SleetWheatGrain).yaml

(food-StuffedBerry).yaml

Geysers (geyser)

Y5M18dw.png

(geyser-OpenChlorine).yaml

(geyser-OpenNaturalGas).yaml

(geyser-OpenOilReservior).yaml

(geyser-OpenSteam).yaml

Harvest (harv)

NT6IvHR.png

(harv-BalmLilyFlower).yaml

(harv-RedFiber).yaml

Medicine (med)

oRfHbJt.png

(med-Placebo).yaml

(med-Vitaminchew).yaml

Miscellaneous (misc) [ The security doors tell from their name from which side u have to build a foundation/ground to open it ]

JPTezeF.png

(misc-Clock).yaml

(misc-Desk).yaml

(misc-Door).yaml

(misc-Door-horizontal).yaml

(misc-GeneShuffler).yaml

(misc-Ladder).yaml

(misc-Light).yaml

(misc-Locker).yaml

(misc-SecDoor-horizontal-bot).yaml

(misc-SecDoor-horizontal-top).yaml 

(misc-SecDoor-left).yaml 

(misc-SecDoor-right).yaml

(misc-Skeleton).yaml

(misc-Table).yaml

(misc-TheVoid).yaml

(misc-Tile).yaml

(misc-VendingMachine).yaml

Plants (plant)

kxQ66ls.png

(plant-WildBalmLily).yaml

(plant-WildBluffBriar).yaml

(plant-WildBristleBlossom).yaml

(plant-WildDuskCap).yaml

(plant-WildMealWood).yaml

(plant-WildMuck).yaml

(plant-WildPinchaPepper).yaml

(plant-WildSleetWheat).yaml

(plant-WildThimbleReed).yaml

(plant-WildWheezeWort).yaml

Seeds (seed)

MTX04fn.png

(seed-BalmLily).yaml

(seed-BluffBriar).yaml

(seed-BristleBlossom).yaml

(seed-DuskCap).yaml

(seed-MealWood).yaml

(seed-PinchaPepper).yaml

(seed-SleetWheat).yaml

(seed-ThimbleReed).yaml

(seed-WheezeWort).yaml

48 minutes ago, YiinHikari said:

This is awesome!!! A HUGE THANK YOU!

I'd just like to point that there is a pincha pepper seed in the place of the sleet wheat seed in the picture, but it is correct in the yaml file tho!

yes you are right, i messed that up in the screenshot but the yaml files are correct because ive tested them all before uploading :)

Gonna change that screenshot 

1 hour ago, L0wbob2017 said:

yes you are right, i messed that up in the screenshot but the yaml files are correct because ive tested them all before uploading :)

Gonna change that screenshot 

Fixed the Screenshot and added the Light-Fixture i forgot. Gonna add tomorrow the special doors and tiles

14 hours ago, L0wbob2017 said:

...Gonna add tomorrow the special doors and tiles

I poked around some unfinished ruins from klei and edited some bits and bobs to get the genetic lock doors to go into horizontal mode, they can be unlocked if you put a latter on the side of them. The other type of door will let water and air pass through, the sprite has a sort of vent on it.

Maybe you can find more than the two variants, I couldn't find a mirrored vent security door by editing the names (genetic lock does have a mirrored sprite), though. There's I think, all together 5-6 variations of the two door types combined here.  Thanks

Special_Doors.yaml

3 hours ago, eggsvbacon said:

I poked around some unfinished ruins from klei and edited some bits and bobs to get the genetic lock doors to go into horizontal mode, they can be unlocked if you put a latter on the side of them. The other type of door will let water and air pass through, the sprite has a sort of vent on it.

Maybe you can find more than the two variants, I couldn't find a mirrored vent security door by editing the names (genetic lock does have a mirrored sprite), though. There's I think, all together 5-6 variations of the two door types combined here.  Thanks

Special_Doors.yaml

I've checked the doors and thats all doors available. Thats because they need to be locked in one direction before unlocking both directions via a sample ( duplicant ). So there is one door for putting in the sample from the left side and one from the right. Same for up and down. The other doors so just have "both" sides so no way of "turning" them.

I added them all. The filename says from which side u have to enter the sample to open the security door.

I also added some food and harvests. 

Doing some screenshots now :D

1 hour ago, L0wbob2017 said:

I've checked the doors and thats all doors available. Thats because they need to be locked in one direction before unlocking both directions via a sample ( duplicant ). So there is one door for putting in the sample from the left side and one from the right. Same for up and down. The other doors so just have "both" sides so no way of "turning" them.

I added them all. The filename says from which side u have to enter the sample to open the security door.

I also added some food and harvests. 

Doing some screenshots now :D

So i think thats every object in the game available atm, except for those to build by ur dupes :D  ([Game Update] - 234870)

4 minutes ago, manu_x32 said:

Awesome job, thanks a lot!  I didn't even know Pacu and Shockworm existed.

I was never able to paste hatches templates with debug. Is saving them when they are buried the only way to do it?

It is the only way i found working for pasting hatches, maybe someone has another way of doing it.

Also i would love if ppl start uploading things i missed and they got ( if there are any ) so i am saving some time :D

7 hours ago, L0wbob2017 said:

I've checked the doors and thats all doors available...

What I meant was, I couldn't find the mirrored version of the plain door, editing the attributes to try and get one didn't work, I was able to however apply the same attributes to the genetic door locks.

I forgot to include it, but I also made a quick snip of all 3 tile materials they used as well as the two latter materials I could find, I don't think you added all materials that were available in finished and unfinished biomes, only two additional material decorative tiles I could find. I think, they probably exist for all of the tile materials, you would probably just need to edit the material type if you know them.

I didn't edit these to remove the atmosphere when I made it last night, too tired, anyway, this would probably be more useful to l0b.

special_tile_latter.yaml

Also you need to add   preventFoWReveal: false under co-ordinates for each object so that it isn't obstructed by the usual fog of war blocking by ruins.

10 hours ago, eggsvbacon said:

What I meant was, I couldn't find the mirrored version of the plain door, editing the attributes to try and get one didn't work, I was able to however apply the same attributes to the genetic door locks.

I forgot to include it, but I also made a quick snip of all 3 tile materials they used as well as the two latter materials I could find, I don't think you added all materials that were available in finished and unfinished biomes, only two additional material decorative tiles I could find. I think, they probably exist for all of the tile materials, you would probably just need to edit the material type if you know them.

I didn't edit these to remove the atmosphere when I made it last night, too tired, anyway, this would probably be more useful to l0b.

special_tile_latter.yaml

yeah thats correct like i said above:

18 hours ago, L0wbob2017 said:

Thats because they need to be locked in one direction before unlocking both directions via a sample ( duplicant ). So there is one door for putting in the sample from the left side and one from the right. Same for up and down.

The other doors so just have "both" sides so no way of "turning" them.

this explains it.

I've checked your template and these are alrdy added. The normal ladder dont needs to be a template. The material is a thing that can be edited by everyone that wants it to be specific. :D

Fair enough in reply to my post about the tiles. However, I'm not talking about locking and unlocking direction, also, as I mentioned, you must use a latter to the left or the right of the horizontal/rotated version of the orange genetic lock door.

The place I got the idea to edit the attributes on the orange genetic lock door to give it horizontal or rotated position was after seeing the blue door in this manner in an unfinished biome, so I specifically edited the yaml file I saved and added the attributes to make it that way (horizontal/rotated), as the orange doors were not that way in any finished or unfinished biomes.

The blue door only has two variations, it has no mirrored appearance unlike the orange genetic doors which have 4 variations as I have shown with the edits. (Unless someone can find a variable or a different name for the blue door that I haven't tried to show the mirrored variations.)

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Edit: Also, more specifically, to your explanation on why the orange doors have mirrored variants, yes, this is why, but currently, as far as I can tell, all of the finished (in use) ruin biomes don't use right side facing genetic lock orange doors. (If I recall) I only spotted these right sided doors in the unfinished biome templates. (Some of those biomes look quite good actually.)

9 hours ago, eggsvbacon said:

Fair enough in reply to my post about the tiles. However, I'm not talking about locking and unlocking direction, also, as I mentioned, you must use a latter to the left or the right of the horizontal/rotated version of the orange genetic lock door.

The place I got the idea to edit the attributes on the orange genetic lock door to give it horizontal or rotated position was after seeing the blue door in this manner in an unfinished biome, so I specifically edited the yaml file I saved and added the attributes to make it that way (horizontal/rotated), as the orange doors were not that way in any finished or unfinished biomes.

The blue door only has two variations, it has no mirrored appearance unlike the orange genetic doors which have 4 variations as I have shown with the edits. (Unless someone can find a variable or a different name for the blue door that I haven't tried to show the mirrored variations.)

Thanks, keep up the good work.

Edit: Also, more specifically, to your explanation on why the orange doors have mirrored variants, yes, this is why, but currently, as far as I can tell, all of the finished (in use) ruin biomes don't use right side facing genetic lock orange doors. (If I recall) I only spotted these right sided doors in the unfinished biome templates. (Some of those biomes look quite good actually.)

haha to shed some light, i said this because the only difference is an attribute in the yaml-file.

The door i flagged as "needs to be unlocked from the left" looks like this:

other_values:
  - id: sealedDoorDirection
    value: 0

The door i flagged as "needs to be unlocked from the right" looks liek this:

other_values:
  - id: sealedDoorDirection
    value: 1

Thats the only difference. Maybe this attribute stands for something different but it is the reason for "mirroring" the door layout.

Adding this attribute to the "normal" door doesnt change anything, and thats the reason why there isnt a "mirrored" vairant.

45 minutes ago, L0wbob2017 said:

...shed some light...

I don't mean to be rude, but I've been explaining to other people (& originally you) why I was unable to produce a mirrored blue door, I know the attributes, as I said earlier, I edited the yaml file to produce the orange doors in horizontal position (& uploaded the file) and attempted to find the opposite mirrored blue door (in mirrored vertical and mirrored horizontal) by editing further (which didn't work, as mentioned). I originally didn't think there was horizontal versions of either door type until I saw the blue door in horizontal mode & the mirrored vertical orange door in an unfinished biome. That's why I made the file to help others who wouldn't see right sided ruin doors or horizontal variants in the game as it is now with existing complete ruin biomes.

As I mentioned in addition to your left to right instruction, you need to use a platform or latter to the left or the right of an orange horizontal genetic door for those to unlock. (Important) I will leave it at that.

Hey just wanted to ask, how did you spawn the shockworm and paccu in your world?
Did I miss something in the debug tools?
I have read something about editing yaml files some months ago but i have no idea how that works
Do you maybe know a youtube clip that explains if that is the only solution?

2 hours ago, Histekia said:

Hey just wanted to ask, how did you spawn the shockworm and paccu in your world?
Did I miss something in the debug tools?
I have read something about editing yaml files some months ago but i have no idea how that works
Do you maybe know a youtube clip that explains if that is the only solution?

Hmmm I am pretty noob in all this things yet but afaik you just need to download the template in the correct folder path (where the other templates from klei are) and into the game open debug mode and search for it in the list (pretty inconvenient in the current size of the UI btw) and just select it and paste it where you want. Tell me if this helps you!

1 hour ago, Scorpio King said:

Can i have a RAR of everything?

you know I also thought "aw man, I have to download one by one", but you know what? Is truly much more faster than have to CREATE them one by one! Anyway, you can make a .rar for the upcoming people if you like, I was going to do it for you, but as new elements continue to be incorporated frequently, it is still not very convenient to do so at the moment. :) Maybe in the future!

4 hours ago, Scorpio King said:

Can i have a RAR of everything?

2 hours ago, YiinHikari said:

you know I also thought "aw man, I have to download one by one", but you know what? Is truly much more faster than have to CREATE them one by one! Anyway, you can make a .rar for the upcoming people if you like, I was going to do it for you, but as new elements continue to be incorporated frequently, it is still not very convenient to do so at the moment. :) Maybe in the future!

well this is just for this state but gonna do it: ( added to first post, RAR-file only for this ONI-version up to date)

On 9/28/2017 at 7:12 PM, L0wbob2017 said:

Last updated: [Game Update] - 234935 (29th-Sep-2017) ----- Download all at once: Debug Templates.rar

Archived