[DL] All objects available for debug construction-kit

Hey, I also don't understand how to make it work, I put all the files into the right location "\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\templates" also made a \debug templates\ there with all the files after I didn't see a change. I guess the templates should appear where the dropdown list for the tile painting is?

I am using onionpatcher and colored tiles, might tht be causing it?

7 hours ago, dunny said:

Hey, I also don't understand how to make it work, I put all the files into the right location "\OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\templates" also made a \debug templates\ there with all the files after I didn't see a change. I guess the templates should appear where the dropdown list for the tile painting is?

I am using onionpatcher and colored tiles, might tht be causing it?

well the problem is that you copied them into a new directory. Thats why it is not working. you need to copy them into the templates only, without "debug templates" just all files right into the templates directory where all the others are.

23 hours ago, L0wbob2017 said:

well the problem is that you copied them into a new directory. Thats why it is not working. you need to copy them into the templates only, without "debug templates" just all files right into the templates directory where all the others are.

As I said I put them into \OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\templates\

after that did nothing I extracted the folder into that folder as well

after that did nothing I came here

https://imgur.com/a/AwmOK

as you can see it still is in the templates folder, there is also a "debug templates" folder, but if it doesn't get caught by the engine it doesn't matter if I leave it there.

I also reread my post and it states that I put them there as well as which folder.

Just to test it I deleted debug_templates and there is still no change.

On 10/2/2017 at 7:48 AM, dunny said:

... I guess the templates should appear where the dropdown list for the tile painting is?

Not sure if that's what you meant, but it's not under the drop down button for tile painting, it's under the bottom list "Paste template"

image.thumb.png.fbb3f68fb8219d298e137f8aff71dca7.png

11 hours ago, dunny said:

As I said I put them into \OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\templates\

after that did nothing I extracted the folder into that folder as well

after that did nothing I came here

https://imgur.com/a/AwmOK

as you can see it still is in the templates folder, there is also a "debug templates" folder, but if it doesn't get caught by the engine it doesn't matter if I leave it there.

I also reread my post and it states that I put them there as well as which folder.

Just to test it I deleted debug_templates and there is still no change.

u've done everything correct, you now just need to look at the right spot to use them. 

Manu_x32 explained it perfectly, just read his post:

2 hours ago, manu_x32 said:

Not sure if that's what you meant, but it's not under the drop down button for tile painting, it's under the bottom list "Paste template"

image.thumb.png.fbb3f68fb8219d298e137f8aff71dca7.png

4 minutes ago, manu_x32 said:

Yes, thanks very much, this is very useful.  I had done a bunch of them but not with a vacuum background, so they were kind of annoying to use. This is clean and very well organised.

You can edit the files to remove the backing cells.

So with the new Update i took a look into the code and wrote out some things that are going to come. ( Dont know when but hype! )

Maybe some of them arent new but anyway i am gonna post them here:

Buildings:

• "Omniprinter"
    • "Omniprinters are incapable of printing organic matter."
    • "Converts  Raw Minerals into unique materials and objects."
  • "Insulated Wire"
    • "This stuff won't go melting if things get heated."
    • "Connects buildings to Power sources in extreme Heat. Can be run through tiles."
  • "Insulation"
    • "You'd be surprised how much research went into making warm wallpaper."
    • "Reduces Heat loss through colony walls."
  • "Burner"
    • "Burners reach incredible temperatures and can quickly melt large areas."
    • "Produces a searing  Heat Jet using liquid Oil."
  • "Distillation Column"
    • "Gets hot and steamy."
    • "Separates any Polluted Water piped through it into Steam and Polluted Dirt."
  • "Liquid Channel"
    • "Channels move more volume than pumps and require no power, but need sufficient pressure to function."
    • "Directionally moves large volumes of liquid through a channel.\n\nCan be used as floor tile and rotated before construction."
  • "Steam Turbine"
    • "Turbines are capable of industrial strength power generation with virtually no waste."
    • "Generates exceptional electrial Power when supplied with Steam.

Creatures:

• "Avari Vine"
    • "A rapidly growing, subterranean Plant."
  • "Steam Spout"
    • "A rocky vent that spouts Steam.
  • "Propane Spout"
    • "A rocky vent that spouts Propane."
  • "Oil Spout"
    • "A rocky vent that spouts Crude Oil."
  • "Fervine"
    • "A temperature reactive, subterranean Plant."
  • "Fervine Bulb" ( thats the seed to the plant above )
    • "A temperature reactive, subterranean Plant."
  • "Haunt"
    • "An uncanny being that sprinkles dark thoughts on Duplicants at night. Fears <style=\"light\">Light</style>, craves shadow."
  • "Palmera Tree"
    • "A large, chlorine-dwelling Plant that can be grown in farm buildings. Palmeras grow inedible buds that emit toxic hydrogen gas."

Elements:

• "Ceramic"
    • "Ceramic is a hard, brittle material formed from heated Clay.It is a reliable Construction Material."
  • "Pondscum"
    • "Pondscum is a soft, naturally occurring composite of biological nutrients.It may be processed into Fertilizer and aids in the growth of certain Plants."
  • "Gold"
    • "(Au) Gold is a conductive precious  Metal. It is suitable for building Power systems."
  • "Radium"
    • "(Ra) Radium is a Light emitting radioactive substance. It is useful as a Power source."
  • "Sand Cement"
    • no info at the moment
  • "Tungsten Diselenide" (solid)
    • "Tungsten Diselenide is an inorganic Metal compound with a crystalline structure. It is suitable for building Power systems."
  • "Tungsten Diselenide" (gas)
    • "Tungsten Diselenide is a superheated Metal compound in a Gaseous state."

Equipment:

• "Aqua Suit"
    • "Supplies Duplicants with Oxygen in underwater environments. Must be refilled with oxygen at an Exosuit Recharger when depleted."
  • "Prospectolator" (a.k.a. Boring Machine)
    • no info at the moment
  • "Quarrying Gun"
    • no info at the moment
  • "Oxygen Tank"
    • "Allows Duplicants to breathe in hazardous environments. Does not work when submerged in Liquid."
  • "Oxygen Rebreather"
    • "Allows Duplicants to breathe while submerged in Liquid. Does not work outside of liquid."

Medicine:

• "Digestive Tonic"
    • "Medicine for Diarrhea."
  • "Antifungal Cream"
    • no info at the moment
  • "Anti Inflammatory Pills"
    • no info at the moment
  • "Deodorant"
    • "A medical-grade destinkifier."

Industrial Products:

• "Fuel Brick"
    • "A densely compressed brick of combustible material. It can be burned to produce a one-time burst of Power."

I hope it doesnt make any trouble with the devs posting this in the forum.

1 hour ago, L0wbob2017 said:

"Insulated Wire"

• "This stuff won't go melting if things get heated."
  • "Connects buildings to Power sources in extreme Heat. Can be run through tiles."

Been removed from the game for quite a few months. No point bringing it up in every single mining trip.

• "Tungsten Diselenide" (solid)
    • "Tungsten Diselenide is an inorganic Metal compound with a crystalline structure. It is suitable for building Power systems."
  • "Tungsten Diselenide" (gas)
    • "Tungsten Diselenide is a superheated Metal compound in a Gaseous state."

This is actually what Abyssallite is based on. Possibly scrapped concept.

• "Aqua Suit"
    • "Supplies Duplicants with Oxygen in underwater environments. Must be refilled with oxygen at an Exosuit Recharger when depleted."
  • "Oxygen Tank"
    • "Allows Duplicants to breathe in hazardous environments. Does not work when submerged in Liquid."
  • "Oxygen Rebreather"
    • "Allows Duplicants to breathe while submerged in Liquid. Does not work outside of liquid."

Likely scrapped for the current Atmo Suit, which once was in same boat as Aqua Suit.

You get the picture. Most of these are scrapped or have no reason to exist yet.

10 hours ago, Risu said:

Been removed from the game for quite a few months. No point bringing it up in every single mining trip.

This is actually what Abyssallite is based on. Possibly scrapped concept.

Likely scrapped for the current Atmo Suit, which once was in same boat as Aqua Suit.

You get the picture. Most of these are scrapped or have no reason to exist yet.

It's ok if u dont like the post. I didnt know that the insulated wire was removed long ago so i dont care what u think about...

(Revived Post)

Created at ONI-Automationv243285. Works as of ONI-Tubularv247173

I'll add a couple of YAML files here as well, that can't naturally be added with debug mode alone. Screenshots avail. after a certain group.

1) Miscellaneous Updates .

Doors have been fixed and should no longer crash in the current and future updates. The doors should still have the same name as the previous ones.

(misc-SecDoor-left).yaml

(misc-SecDoor-right).yaml

(misc-SecDoor-horizontal-bot).yaml

(misc-SecDoor-horizontal-top).yaml

(misc-Door).yaml

(misc-Door-horizontal).yaml

2) Old objects

I'll also add the old switches back, incase someone wants it back. All switches are made of Gold Amalgam and has a wire made of Wolframite.

(misc-AtmoSwitch).yaml

(misc-HydroSwitch).yaml

(misc-ThermoSwitch).yaml

3) "Ancient/Ruin" Objects

Now for the new additions. The Thermo regulator and Printing Pod. (Printing Pod is made out of Diamond!)

(misc-HeatSink).yaml

(misc-PrintingPod).yaml

(All of these are placed in the "misc" section as well.)

ONI-OldSwitchHeatSinkPrintingPod.png.29c34a199389382d5d082ea016fedad2.png

4) "Resources"

I also manage to find a few "Resources" that can't be added in the game manually. The Genetic Ooze is in-game but can't be added with debug mode.  Brick, Glass, Carbon Fibers, Slabs and Cement Mixes are hidden.

(resource-Brick).yaml

(resource-GeneticOoze).yaml

(resource-CarbonFibre).yaml

(resource-Glass).yaml

(resource-Slabs).yaml

(resource-CementMix).yaml

HiddenResources.png.be97bc4d65a11da885e0515c659e6ad5.png

(From Top-Left to Top-Right: Ceramic, Carbon Fiber, Cement Mix) (From Bottom-Left to Bottom Right: Genetic Ooze, Glass, Slab)

5) "Food and Harvestables"

I'll also add the Nutrient Bar, Mushed Berry and Rot Pile. (Rot Pile was made by adding all foods in the yaml file and RotRate set to 0, so you'll get a random rot pile)

(food-1xNutrientBar).yaml

(food-1xBerrySludge).yaml 

(harv-1xRotPile).yaml

NutrientBarBerrySludgeRotPile.png.82129d11642217f087532fc46fb227e1.png

6) "Unused/hidden/Scrap Buildings"

I found 3 more hidden/scrap buildings that has models. These are the Omniprinter, Smart Battery and and Steam Turbine.

(unused-GenericFabricator).yaml

(unused-SmartBattery).yaml

(unused-SteamTurbine).yaml

ONI-OmniPrinterSmartBatterySteamTurbine.png.994eee331bb7b76d69fe7b5607373afb.png

(From left to right: Omniprinter, Smart Battert and Steam Turbine.)

Spoiler

You can see its objects description here: 

I might update this soon if I might change something

(I'll combine all my post if I'm finish finding some stuff)

17 hours ago, sadovsf said:

Well, sure yaml is standardized configuration plain text file format. I'am speaking about rar with all of them linked in first post ;)

Use winrar or any other unzipping programs. It shouldn't be that hard. Once unzipped, you could just copy or cut them the template folder.

If it still doesn't work, make sure the download is complete.

Yes my download is complete (tryed it 3x) and yes i'am using winrar which throws error about corrupted archive (i work as senior programmer making AAA games in international company trust me that i'am able to download and unarchive file)

40 minutes ago, sadovsf said:

Yes my download is complete (tryed it 3x) and yes i'am using winrar which throws error about corrupted archive (i work as senior programmer making AAA games in international company trust me that i'am able to download and unarchive file)

Can you screenshot the error for me? The rar's content is as it is in his post. It seemed to worked fine for me. (Download and Unzipping) (Screenshot mate)

Archived