Rhymes with Play 151 - Don't Starve Together Art Show!

Join us on the next Rhymes with Play Dev Cast and draw along as we share art tips, techniques, and styles for drawing Don't Starve characters. Be sure to share your drawings with us on our forums or through Twitter!

The art stream will be going live on Thursday, August 10th at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC), only on the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast on Twitch.

When is it?
Twitch Stream Date: August 10th, 2017 

10:30 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
6:30 PM ET (East)
5:30 PM CT (Central)
4:30 PM MT (Mountain)

Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you.

Oh, a Don't Starve Stream again. Nice ! Will we see concept art of existing content ? This is always nice to see them. See how it could have been and the different try and all. I liked the toadstool and desert teleporter ones.

In case you missed our latest Rhymes with Play Art Show on Twitch, you can check out the video on demand replay here:

Watch live video from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

And you can check out Toni and May's drawing here:

Spoiler

dst_artshow_8_10_17.jpg

If you would like to share your drawings with us, post it on this thread, or tweet it at us! Be sure to check out the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific).

A special thanks to @Dorozco, @songordon, @vixenine, and @Willette (from our forum community) as well as Bordowa, Butrix-Production, CariokaGo, FeltsofFancy, MadMonsterMutt, @tygeroo, @CrankyCatcoon, @Dicoburdova, @Peppermntubble, @RockFunRoman, and @Skeletoadd for sharing their fan art with us!

1 hour ago, Atkvin said:

598e4c4bae23b_DSTskinsideas.thumb.png.8249d7c99017dc19e6f575490980b2c0.png

Cool stream!! I have so many silly skin ideas but I'll never have time much less energy to draw them allll

P.S. can't wait to see what's in store for us!

Greaser anything is always a great thing in media. I'm glad to know the style isn't dead. Hell, I was out last week and I saw another greaser and we grinned and nodded at each other. Good stuff.

Archived