Dupe-A-Day!

21 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

As soon as mod support comes out, we should definitely mod artist skins for the dupes in (and other active users too)

I don't think mods are possible in this game. And I think even the devs confirmed a while back that it's not gonna have mod support. I can't remember if it was on a stream or posted on the forums but I'm pretty sure that said it somewhere.

3 hours ago, RodneyLeftheart said:

nikola.png

Rideable hatch! We need that in-game! ^_^

Also welcome to the forums :)

maybe its just something with unity that makes it harder to support mods. DS was made on a custom engine so they probably had a way to work that in from the beginning. If they make more of the game source files available besides the YAMLs and some other stuff someone could probably find a way to mod it just by manipulating the source files (I've messed with world gen to the point that everything is made out oxylite before and I can change the POI templates) but I guess that wouldn't really count as modding since it's not something you can just enable via steam workshop etc

Being the only one willing to be a doctor (Meaning not only is he a paramedic, which he only was at first, but he's forced to be a physician, anything doctor-y under the sun) he ALSO has to carry this incapacitated dupe on a stretcher BY HIMSELF.

because "sick people are icky."

helpbernie.png

If you didn't see the stream last week, they were showing off unimplemented hat ideas where one of the devs said "we had a beanie, and when I put it in, it looked like the poor guy was stealing everything.

So here's a thief dupe in a beanie. Wonder what use he has for a single piece of sandstone?

Thief dupe in a beanie.png

Archived