Recommended Posts

DragonMage156    27693
13 hours ago, mf99k said:

I feel like I should post something since I haven't been on for a while cause my town was on fire again

Yesh, sorry to hear. Don't apologize for not posting if this kinda thing happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mewthemew    4163

I bought Slime Rancher a few days ago and haven't put it down since, but in my free time, I ended up making a Legs.

(*dives back into my game*)

yegs.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27693
54 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

I bought Slime Rancher a few days ago and haven't put it down since, but in my free time, I ended up making a Legs.

(*dives back into my game*)

yegs.png

I'll be honest, didn't know/remember she had grey hair and eyes but I like it ^_^ now enjoy your Slime Rancher XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotChocolate    1486
2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Does this count as dupe a day???:wilson_curious:

oof i dunno if this does count for dupe a day aa
this is for drawing a dupe a day and thats just an edit of a screenshot from the game oof

this would prolly go in a seperate topic itself? idk aa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19524
21 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

oof i dunno if this does count for dupe a day aa
this is for drawing a dupe a day and thats just an edit of a screenshot from the game oof

this would prolly go in a seperate topic itself? idk aa

I crie. :wilson_cry:

Cuz this isn't an edit of a screenshot. I actually took a long af time putting these snoots into the game. >.>

SO APPRECIATE ME DAMMIT!! LOVE ME!!! :wilson_hurt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotChocolate    1486
56 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I crie. :wilson_cry:

Cuz this isn't an edit of a screenshot. I actually took a long af time putting these snoots into the game. >.>

SO APPRECIATE ME DAMMIT!! LOVE ME!!! :wilson_hurt:

no,,, pretty sure thats an edit

 

And yes I know it took you a lotta time and thats good but
it wouldnt go on an art topic?
Maybe make your own topic for these edits instead? >w>b

56 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

no,,, pretty sure thats an edit

 

And yes I know it took you a lotta time and thats good but
it wouldnt go on an art topic?
Maybe make your own topic for these edits instead? >w>b

dude I see that sad reaction, you're the one who wanted to know in the first place oof

Please stop trying to make an empathetic person feel bad its making me a very anxious

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mewthemew    4163

Travaldo has some choice words for this water pit drowning people for no reason whenever they go in it.

I can only hope he doesn't try to yell at it while underwater.

Trav2.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19524

Hey guys look! I tried my own hand at making a self-insert dupe! :wilson_laugh:

5a48214a3a8a9_OCDupe.thumb.png.dc8d03c30caab0c00698ed28002a9c9c.png

Yeah I know she T H I C C af.

Also, my hair isn't red IRL, it's more of a brown-red, but I just couldn't be asked to go through the effort of recoloring it. :3

Also my hair isn't that short, I'm just artistically challenged when it comes to making hair. :wilson_cry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    19524

Ok I made a more accurate self-insert drawing:

5a4853f705bb3_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).png.20e47ad11ec017cee132730330250b57.png

The hair still sucks and still EXTRA THICC but I'm trying dammit. :3

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27693
19 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

80 doodls.png

Didn't know she had purple hair. Now I like her even more ^_^ I think 12 just has normal brown hair.

19 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ok I made a more accurate self-insert drawing:

5a4853f705bb3_Webp.net-resizeimage(5).png.20e47ad11ec017cee132730330250b57.png

The hair still sucks and still EXTRA THICC but I'm trying dammit. :3

She looks fine to me :)

18 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.0531a5255182be000de4dda975551ecc.png

Did Ellie get that from the Constant? :p

8 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Help Nikola.png

Oh wow XD

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotChocolate    1486
On 12/31/2017 at 10:19 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Didn't know she had purple hair. Now I like her even more ^_^ I think 12 just has normal brown hair.

You're close to correct with 12's hair! Is a bit of a faded brown but brown nonetheless. Alsooo,, who's this sneaky new boi OwO

characetrs.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now