Dupe-A-Day!

unicorn_slicksters_by_dociledragon-dc5fl

Little story behind this one. I realized that the ranch update preview was the perfect time to draw more of the animals from Oxygen not Included so I was looking at the list of dupes on the wiki thinking about what to draw. I glances at Ellie's description and read "Nothing makes an Ellie happier than a big tin of glitter and a pack of unicorn slicksters." I did a double take and realized it said unicorn stickers, but it was to late the image was already in my head, so here it is. Not sure if pack is the best word for a group of slicksters though.

Maepox: A glitch in the game usually in early releases of new upgrades, where a duplicant can sometimes turn into the default dupe, Mae. I've really liked the idea of it being some sort of epidemic that nobody in the base cares about unless it happens to them, so here's a Max slowly morphing into a Mae due to the glitch.

Maepox.png

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Maepox: A glitch in the game usually in early releases of new upgrades, where a duplicant can sometimes turn into the default dupe, Mae. I've really liked the idea of it being some sort of epidemic that nobody in the base cares about unless it happens to them, so here's a Max slowly morphing into a Mae due to the glitch.

Maepox.png

weremaes

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Markiplier:

markimoo.png.395c93beca557898cc066886d9d3d08a.png

*birb noise* mah neybur

also I was about to mention that I updated the Dupe generator so thanks for readin my mind :p

I don't watch anime so whatever hairstyle probably wasn't from one but one of the other hair styles is supposed to look like a character from an animated webseries....

PS Mark's house must have like bunker-level soundproofing because there were construction workers literally right outside his window loudly banging a hammer earlier how can you not hear this Mark

Archived