Dupe-A-Day!

Greg: One of my own characters, Stephan, got fused with the information for a Joshua, becoming his own entity with them Joshua living in his mind in a sort of way people would classify as hearing voices, but it's physical. Their personalities fused to become a strange mix between completely innocent down to being annoying, but able to take control of a situation.

They're trying to grow facial hair because they both decided it would look cool. It doesn't. 

Cocoa (Hot Chocolate) and I are still making up mutant dupes, if you couldn't already tell >u>

WIN_20180108_10_12_54_Pro.jpg

So Cocoa, Mew and I are messing around with a new AU of ours and eventually got to the subjects of cat dupes so...

Meet Whiskers (male) (formally called Fluffy but he hated that name. Also that's the name of another OC so... I didn't want those two OCs to be confused with each other)

20180113_140652.jpg

20180113_141750.jpg

Bonus (Whiskers meets Mew's cat dupe, Mia)

Spoiler

20180113_165140.jpg

Slight art style change but it works ^_^ I like the contrast of really fluffy and hairless.

Whiskers: He started it! I mean if he didn't call me fluffy there, he might not be half blind right now!

20180114_183005.jpg

So we had an RP earlier that got pretty intense. It may have been one of the biggest, most physical fights we've ever had to date. I hope Whiskers and John can settle this feud peacefully.

On a side note, we get a good look at Whisker's toy, Squeak, he sometimes vents to.

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

SAM_3045.thumb.JPG.ca15498ace920814b21b3270e6c9695c.JPG

Is that Whiskers? :p

Speaking of which...

20180116_154504.jpg

For context, Whiskers hunts rats (or volgus, I'm not entirely sure yet) at night to keep the colony rodent free. However he refuses to ever brush his teeth and has a horrible smelling breath of dead rodent and old blood.

Ria tried to get him to brush his teeth but to no avail. They both settled on this compromise.

Archived