Arctic Vargling (named Bartholomew) - Free to a good home!

4 hours ago, AFatCat said:

As I am a moron, I have had to remove Steam Guard & put it back on (I swear, this 2FA thing is so dumb!)

It's given me a 15 day trade hold as a result. I am sorry for the disappointment caused by this.

However, I shall keep my word. I am friends with Carl & Mister L on Steam, and have put a note on my calendar.

Sorry to rain on the parade like this, been an unlucky day today.

Aww don't fret I think we all know the pain of the two week period at least steam lets you reup them when the thing is fully active so they don't stay with that waiting period besides who would need skins that badly that they couldn't wait

As a show of thanks I've decided I'm going to buy all 5 people an Arctic Vargling come 15 days, to thank you for entering the giveaway and putting up with the delay.

Bartholomew himself however will be L's special doggo. I'll probably throw in something extra for him.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 hour ago, AFatCat said:

As I am a moron, I have had to remove Steam Guard & put it back on (I swear, this 2FA thing is so dumb!)

It's given me a 15 day trade hold as a result. I am sorry for the disappointment caused by this.

However, I shall keep my word. I am friends with Carl & Mister L on Steam, and have put a note on my calendar.

Sorry to rain on the parade like this, been an unlucky day today.

Oh no that's fine, I remember the day when I was going to trade one of my TF2 items with one of my friends one day just to be nice and I remember encountering the same problem... so I really don't mind waiting. :wilson_smile:

29 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Aww don't fret I think we all know the pain of the two week period at least steam lets you reup them when the thing is fully active so they don't stay with that waiting period besides who would need skins that badly that they couldn't wait

Didn't know you can ready up an item for trade even with the two week wait period, but yea we all know that pain of having to wait two weeks. lol

4 minutes ago, AFatCat said:

As a show of thanks I've decided I'm going to buy all 5 people an Arctic Vargling come 15 days, to thank you for entering the giveaway and putting up with the delay.

Bartholomew himself however will be L's special doggo. I'll probably throw in something extra for him.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your too kind, I appreciate you doing this for all who participated and then going the extra mile to make sure someone gets something in the end. :wilson_goodjob: 

13 hours ago, AFatCat said:

Image result for guy falls over gif

You sir are one of the most generous people i've met

though joking aside if you wish to do this it will cost a pretty penny

this snip was taken at the current prices for vargiling 

vargaling prices.PNG

@ImDaMisterL will be moderating this giveaway for the purposes of getting it done quick!

Today:

@CarlZalph , @Silxer , @Donke60 , @Arlesienne will receive their Arctic Varglings!

(roughly) a week from now:

@Asparagus will get an Arctic Vargling!

@isthisworkingnow will get an Arctic Vargling! (if he wants it)

@GiddyGuy will get an Arctic Vargling! (if he chooses to, it will be sent by L...)

@ImDaMisterL will get his Rooselet

Soon after this:

@ImDaMisterL will receive the TRUE Bartholomew

(roughly) two weeks from now:

@NeddoFreddo can choose if he wants an Arctic Vargling

@Kittydub can choose if (s?)he wants an Arctic Vargling

@minespatch can choose if he wants an Arctic Vargling

This way, everyone that expressed interest in the thread will be able to have a Snow Puppy to call their own!

(the order for the ones that didn't post was just in the order i saw them. if i missed any ill fill it in)

YOU GET A PUPPY, YOU GET A PUPPY, EVERYBODY GETS A PUPPY!

31 minutes ago, LordChicken said:

Too late to get like even a single hair of a vargling? It would be wonderful even a snowkit, or a snowflake ewelet that is way cheaper!

Check out my next thread when I post it later, maybe you'll be surprised.

No hints!

23 minutes ago, LordChicken said:

Of course, I will! 

(Hope isn't a time limited event, it's late now in my country XD)

Busy playing CS:GO so can't post atm!

It's an Adoption Center where people apply for the waiting list (and what pet they want) and as I get money, i buy the pets! Everyone deserves a pet. I'll put you in the top spot if you PM me what pet you would like!

Just now, Asparagus said:

O__O umm... thank you? but... I don't think I deserve getting one since I didn't do much for this thread...

*shakes hand*

Either way, I made my own little giveaway like this and targeted poor @ImDaMisterL - now we are all going dapper Wes. Could I have the trade URL of the OP please? I'd like to send them something too.

1 hour ago, CarlZalph said:

BMyOtUb.png

At first I thought the laddy needed some good ol' trimming with some razor, but apparently a "scrappy" dog isn't that in the hair sense, but is a scapper in the combat sense.

Cheers me on when I hit things.

And performs an animation of "You serious?" if fighting bosses.

Hey again, just wanted to leave this image of this little family I ended up having on my new world I made. Pretty much trying to survive as long as possible and compete everything for the first time in DST. 

WJ93XP8.jpg

@AFatCat thanks again for this little frosty pup! :wilson_smile:

(Seriously though, this image would have been 10x better if the "sit" emote was in the game right now... oh well...)

Archived