Arctic Vargling (named Bartholomew) - Free to a good home!

Here's a montage of me and Bartholomew

mnlBmpQ.png

Description: Bartholomew is a cross between a Husky, a Malamute and a marshmallow. He has a white & grey fur coat, and an energetic personality.

Tricks: He is able to lie on his back (he loves a good tummy rub), lick you, and will follow you until his last day on this Earth.

it is with a heavy heart I say goodbye to Bartholomew, as I am unable to take care of him from this point.

IF, and only IF you vow to take good care of the little guy (please upload screenshots of you and Bartholomew), you may enter the giveaway.

The first 5 responses will be thrown into a hat and drawn via Random.Org

Good luck, and may the Dogs be ever in your favour.

[I'll PM the Winner a trade link]

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

But how will we upload screenshots before winning?

... ... I'M IN 0-0

I mean after you receive the dog. Please document your travels and tell us where Bartholomew has travelled to (Country :D)

[This isn't counted as a response, next 4 are still counted]

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Bartholomew is a magnificent fellow. What you're doing is awesome, but believe me, you will regret parting with your furry friend. Why not take care of him yourself?

I'm afraid being so energetic he can get in the way of building, and sometimes can be a little bit boisterous. Not to mention the quantities of Monster Lasagna he can eat!

Please do note, during Winter his family will try to get to him for leaving them behind. Protect the little guy.

(Are you in or out?)

[This isn't counted as a response, next 3 are still counted]

30 minutes ago, AFatCat said:

I'm afraid being so energetic he can get in the way of building, and sometimes can be a little bit boisterous. Not to mention the quantities of Monster Lasagna he can eat!

Please do note, during Winter his family will try to get to him for leaving them behind. Protect the little guy.

(Are you in or out?)

[This isn't counted as a response, next 3 are still counted]

Bartholomew seems like a bit handful! I hope the new owner has plenty of Monster Lasagna to satisfy his needs! :wilson_smile:

Also, I'm in. ;)

We have our 5, everybody.

A round of applause for ImDaMisterL, Arlesienne, Donke60, CarlZalph, and Silxer. I feel generous, so I'm going to count GiddyGuy also, who replied during the writing of this post..

ImDaMisterL - 1

Arlesienne - 2

Donke60 - 3

CarlZalph - 4

Silxer - 5

GiddyGuy - 6

Random.Org has SPOKEN:

The winner is in-fact....

GiddyGuy, with the number 6! 

Well done and congratulations GiddyGuy.

(we apologise if you feel ripped off due to counting him as the 6th, and an ironic subsequent win.)

The other 5 ( @ImDaMisterL @Arlesienne @Donke60 @CarlZalph @Silxer ) may all choose one item from my inventory.

Priority is given in the order:

1 - ImDaMisterL

4 - CarlZalph

3 - Donke60

2 - Arlesienne

5 - Silxer

(chosen by Random.Org, alas, randomness can be a cruel mistress.)

3 hours ago, AFatCat said:

We have our 5, everybody.

A round of applause for ImDaMisterL, Arlesienne, Donke60, CarlZalph, and Silxer. I feel generous, so I'm going to count GiddyGuy also, who replied during the writing of this post..

ImDaMisterL - 1

Arlesienne - 2

Donke60 - 3

CarlZalph - 4

Silxer - 5

GiddyGuy - 6

Random.Org has SPOKEN:

The winner is in-fact....

GiddyGuy, with the number 6! 

Well done and congratulations GiddyGuy.

(we apologise if you feel ripped off due to counting him as the 6th, and an ironic subsequent win.)

The other 5 ( @ImDaMisterL @Arlesienne @Donke60 @CarlZalph @Silxer ) may all choose one item from my inventory.

Priority is given in the order:

1 - ImDaMisterL

4 - CarlZalph

3 - Donke60

2 - Arlesienne

5 - Silxer

(chosen by Random.Org, alas, randomness can be a cruel mistress.)

Well I still have my rl pets so I feel so sadness  will you post a link or rather have us find you? thanks for the chance and still let us walk away with something

CONGRATULATIONS GiddyGuy

Image result for willy wonka i shake you warmly by the hand gif

Just now, Donke60 said:

Well I still have my rl pets so I feel so sadness  will you post a link or rather have us find you? thanks for the chance and still let us walk away with something

CONGRATULATIONS GiddyGuy

Image result for willy wonka i shake you warmly by the hand gif

I am sending the links in order. When they respond, I send to the next one. Otherwise, 1 hour and the next one gets a chance (this does not count for the dog, which will only be sent to Giddy)

3 hours ago, AFatCat said:

I am sending the links in order. When they respond, I send to the next one. Otherwise, 1 hour and the next one gets a chance (this does not count for the dog, which will only be sent to Giddy)

ah ok then

1 minute ago, GiddyGuy said:

I'd rather not receive the doggo, please pass it on to next person.

Due to this.... complication, ImDaMisterL takes his place as the winner and the Runners Up lists shifts 1 place.

CarlZalph

Donke60

Arlesienne

Silxer

is the new order. CarlZalph will be sent a link shortly.

As I am a moron, I have had to remove Steam Guard & put it back on (I swear, this 2FA thing is so dumb!)

It's given me a 15 day trade hold as a result. I am sorry for the disappointment caused by this.

However, I shall keep my word. I am friends with Carl & Mister L on Steam, and have put a note on my calendar.

Sorry to rain on the parade like this, been an unlucky day today.

Archived