V2C

[Game Update] - Winter's Feast (BETA 199914)

Recommended Posts

BluesyBuesy    681

It looks like Klaus' sack is spawned some time between day 20 to 24 if the starting season is autumn, so the sack will not spawn in the initial winter of a winter start. Is this correct? I guess this is because it's tied to the deer herd and migration stuff which also starts in autumn. Any chance you guys could put in an exception for winter starts? Spawn the deers midway through their migration patterns or something? 

p.s. here's a minor graphical bug I came across:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JimmyJam    1,304
1 minute ago, BluesyBuesy said:

It looks like Klaus' sack is spawned some time between day 20 to 24 if the starting season is autumn, so the sack will not spawn in the initial winter of a winter start. Is this correct? I guess this is because it's tied to the deer herd and migration stuff which also starts in autumn. Any chance you guys could put in an exception for winter starts? Spawn the deers midway through their migration patterns or something? 

p.s. here's a minor graphical bug I came across:

Do you know if it easier to fight him without killing the deer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michi01    1,769
2 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Do you know if it easier to fight him without killing the deer?

can't say for certain yet but it seems so

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    816
2 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Do you know if it easier to fight him without killing the deer?

Killing the deers: he gets around triple health, and can only do the melee attacks

Not Killing the deers: he stays at normal health, and can use the deers to cast lava/ice attacks which can cause you to overheat/freeze.

Normal health is about 10k

"Triple" health is about 27k i believe

Then after you kill him you have to kill him again which always have around 13k health.

 

If you think you're good enough to dodge all attacks and still be able to land a hit, then obviously go for not killing the deers, but killing the deers is safer I think.

I'm not sure if his damage is increased when you kill the deers.

Edited by Aquaterion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mday    426
49 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Do you know if it easier to fight him without killing the deer?

If you kill the deers, klaus get about 75000 HP(1500 shadow meteors damage) for its first life, and then another 30k HP for second life (750~800 shadowmeteors).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ashkain    1,029

OH GOD. Can we please talk about how absolutely horrifying Klaus looks? Euguhg.. His face stitches and claws and gaping maw chest just... send shivers down my spine. I hate him but love it at the same time..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    3,417
7 minutes ago, ScoutBonk444 said:

20161209205831_1.jpg

So, I decided to see each character's quotes when trying to eat that abomination delicious christmas goodness.

whyklei

Yep, I saw that too... (also reported it in the bug tracker.)

Did you try the other characters too? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScoutBonk444    77
Just now, fimmatek said:

Yep, I saw that too... (also reported it in the bug tracker.)

Did you try the other characters too? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Nope, only Wendy looks like a cyclops for whatever reason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    3,417
4 hours ago, ScoutBonk444 said:

Nope, only Wendy looks like a cyclops for whatever reason.

Then I understand why Wolfgang calls her "creepy girl"!

Edited by fimmatek
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mday    426
11 minutes ago, ScoutBonk444 said:

20161209205831_1.jpg

So, I decided to see each character's quotes when trying to eat that abomination delicious christmas goodness.

whyklei

I think I have finially meet my profile pic. Mind if I use it?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    816
22 minutes ago, Mday said:

If you kill the deers, klaus get about 75000 HP(1500 shadow meteors damage) for its first life, and then another 30k HP for second life (750~800 shadowmeteors).

I don't know if this is accurate, as he seems to have immunity time, as well as health regeneration. My values were way smaller

Edited by Aquaterion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,456
3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Only the Event skins, I think.

Nope, there is an event world option for it, and the Klaus Sack and other have checks for if the event world option is set.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mday    426
6 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

I don't know if this is accurate, as he seems to have immunity times, as well as health regeneration. My values were way smaller

try this:

1) Host game

2) c_spawn("klaus",1)

3) c_spawn("shadowmeteor", 100) <-- do this 15 times. Put 10 x n times more meteors in if klaus isn't dead after 1500 meteors

Then, try this

1) Host game

2) c_godmode(1)

3) c_spawn("klaus",1)

4) c_give("nightsword", 12)

5) kill klaus with darksword, then count how many sword you have left.

 

Both have very similar result. It may have been some kind of damage resistance causing this but the damage required is somewhere close to 75000 damage.

Edit:

Also try 

1) Host game

2) c_spawn("klaus",1)

3) c_spawn("shadowmeteor", 1500) Put 10 x n times more meteors in if klaus isn't dead after 1500 meteors

Edited by Mday
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnonymousKoala    3,635

 

 

5 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Nope, there is an event world option for it, and the Klaus Sack and other have checks for if the event world option is set.

They just get a different look in christmas, by the way. They are fully unrelated to Christmas(which is wonderful).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,456
1 minute ago, AnonymousKoala said:

 

 

They just get a different look in christmas, by the way. They are fully unrelated to Christmas(which is wonderful).

Yeah that's what it looked like, but I couldn't find any mention of a regular look. I guess they might not be in if this is accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnonymousKoala    3,635
Just now, Zeklo said:

Yeah that's what it looked like, but I couldn't find any mention of a regular look. I guess they might not be in if this is accurate.

Outside of christmas the gifts are bundled supplies(or rather, look like them at least), the deers are their normal colors and their chains as well as klaus' are grey/black instead of gold.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17,456
2 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Outside of christmas the gifts are bundled supplies(or rather, look like them at least), the deers are their normal colors and their chains as well as klaus' are grey/black instead of gold.

Sweet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    816
10 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Outside of christmas the gifts are bundled supplies(or rather, look like them at least), the deers are their normal colors and their chains as well as klaus' are grey/black instead of gold.

c7e42487d3710d84264137c2c9f388ab.png

his horns are also brown instead

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now