• wickerbottom
    • wigfrid
    • wilbur
    • warly
    • wolfgang
    • willow
    • webber

Walweni ftw

WX-78. He's the least likely to die on lategame DS worlds. I know, gud players don't die at all (unless building skeleton wall), but I'm not a pro. I also really like Wes, but the lack of examination quotes is the worst thing. I know, that's how it's meant to be, but just look at those WX quotes:

WILL NOT MATURE INTO A MUAN (examining buoy) - took me some time to get the joke
WHOSE KNOT IS IT? IT'S A WELL GORDED SECRET (Gord's knot) or something, can't seem to find it on wiki

They really made him better in SW/DST

Maxwell, because without him there wouldn't be any messed-up-wilderness-of-suffering 8)

However, whenever I jump into a random game of DST I tend to pick Wickerbottom in case sh't's hitting the fan. Those sciency recipes come in handy when everyone else is panicking to build simple things such as thermal stones, shovels or swords.

Wilson, because he is the handsomest gentlemanly scientist. His hair is just so perfect. (>ω<)

Plus some of his quotes are funny.

"I AM A BIRD!" -Wilson in regards to the Feather Hat

"This is a perfectly reasonable piece of clothing." -Wilson talking about the log suit.

"Fit for a king. Or me." -Wilson on the Thulecite crown

Walani in Shipwrecked is a close second for me. Her surfboard is so useful early on, and her chill nature and soothing ukulele voice are wonderful. Also her poison spear quote is great. 

"Want to take a sick day?"

7 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So I just noticed that the character that's currently winning is one that doesn't exist. I don't remember ever seeing a WX-Z8.

WX Zeit confirmed as the new Tencent-exclusive character to marry Walani?

It makes sense in context, I swear.

12 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Okay, now I'm wondering what a Shipwrecked/tropical style wedding gown would look like.  Hmmm...

Although I don't know if a robot is the best one to marry a SURFER...water, dude.  Water.

Haven't you heard of the wonder material plastic it will just be like in adventure time with fire princess just with plastic

Votes will be tallied on friday so three days from now so cast you clicks/ballots all votes made after friday will not be counted so tell your mom,dad,priest,king,girlfriend,boss,teacher,and friends that you couldn't come to work or hang out with them because you were busy voting(don't tell them for what though)

My favorite characters are ones I don't even play anymore.  

Most Favorite Walani, yet I will never play her because she's not a good character (balance-wise).  
3rd Woodie, yet I will never play him in DST cause werebeaver is useless for experienced players.  
2nd Willow, I kinda stopped playing her recently cause the freezing is getting annoying.

It's really sad to me.  We have overpowered easy-mode characters, but klei is too scared to make these characters be at least "okay".  
I go on webber and I pretty much beat the game, sitting on 20 eggs, endless meat, ruins knocked out before winter.  
Wickerbottom, wolfgang.. all of them are incredibly strong, I don't even like their personality or design, but I play them cause they're better.

Ok I let this run a little bit longer then I wanted to but as of 11/21/16

the two winners are WX-78(robot) and because their are a lot of ties I'm picking webber because he's cute if you want me to pay attention to you lesson learned make your self cute. thank you all for voting

Willow, Wigfrid and Wendy...but _oldschool_ Willow.  I can deal with insanity-fires way better than I can deal with freezing while being chased by your own inner demons (if you stop to make a fire, THEY GET YOU!) 

And even though Walani doesn't make much sense to play on the mainland, I still kind of like her because of her overall attitude.  She seems a lot more easygoing and, well, _nice_ than some of the other characters.  And it's fun to see her reaction to things she'd normally never see, like winter!  :D

...Notorious

Archived