Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

Sorry sorry that I didn't say anything I thought you guys would switch over on your own

Also cause I was kinda busy yesterday as I have to retake an exam in like 2 hours (from when I posted this). Also I've never said you guys can't investigate and still do a lil RP stuff in the meantime. As long as I see what rooms you search all is well and I'll send a PM to anyone who does find a clue.

It's just that ya'll should consider starting investigations 24 hours after the morning announcement to keep things moving.

Again I'm sorry but after the exam I'm 100% back in the swing of things.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Everything she drws looks so. It's mind-baffling.

Yeah, but the thing is, I imagine Pyro as sort-of gun-crazed psycho and using lots of automatics rather than a refined gentlemen, wearing t-shirts and shorts or sweat-pants. But that doesn't mean the concept art is amazing. I'm not much of an artist, more or less, but Lipton, you are starting to inspire me to improve my drawings, amazing work!

(looking back at it, it makes me feel like I did a bit too much, but that's because I need to improve on that, maybe I'll try re-drawing it tomorrow, I don't know.)

Spoiler

Picture 24.jpg

That's all I drew, shadows obscured the tiny one I drew at the top.

Picture 25.jpg

Details for anybody that cares.

2 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Yeah, but the thing is, I imagine Pyro as sort-of gun-crazed psycho and using lots of automatics rather than a refined gentlemen, wearing t-shirts and shorts or sweat-pants.

I still tried to make him look sleepy tbh.

Everyone should be dressed formally anyways, this is Mafia!

anyways, shenanigans :^)

Spoiler

OQKkIFR.jpg

@MenaAthena

@Zeklo

Mena's last resort makes her look like a guppy or a beta fish <3

I think I may just quickly say why I haven't announced lynch votes yet. Simple cause I didn't tell you guys that we went to exploration previouy I decided to let you guys have a wee but more time doing so. Later today I'll announce the next step as well as the specific clues that have been found (There aren't much I'm afraid the Mafia's been pretty good hiding most of the evidence from you guys but there is a bit of stuff to show)

Otherwise I prolly have to work a bit on all that jazz in the BG just to maybe give the innocent a tad more help cause you guys are already in a bad spot with 2 of you dead.

13 minutes ago, Battal said:

"Guys, here's an idea."  Battal says, perking up.  "If we're about to lynch someone who's innocent...why doesn't that person just say their role?!?"

"I mean, yeah, the mafia finds out...but keeping your role a secret won't matter if you're lynched!"

As far as I'm aware the game isn't built around that, and is hence why it's prohibited in the rules. That being said it isn't that I don't agree, but rules are rules. I'll make a more in-depth comment on it when the game is over.

7 hours ago, Zeklo said:

As far as I'm aware the game isn't built around that, and is hence why it's prohibited in the rules. That being said it isn't that I don't agree, but rules are rules. I'll make a more in-depth comment on it when the game is over.

Pretty much this. If everyone would just reveal their role then this game would be over far to quickly and on top of that the paranoia aspect would be lost.

It's the fear of the unknowing that is the glue to really hold this game together. The fear of "Who can I trust? And do they trust me?"

So to make it short no role reveals. Otherwise I get angry and you guys know what happens when you make the Host angry.

Archived