Mafia Season 2 - Aftermath Thread

PhelsarusBeel

26 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

lovely drawings, but it's hard to read the dialogue with that camera quality. 

17 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

The camera focus...

STAB UNTIL IT BLEEDS SENSE!

If you want me to, I can post it by title, first row of panels, 2nd row of panels, 3rd row of panels & credits. I'll retry it that way and hope it works. If not I can always just post the dialogue.

26 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

If you want me to, I can post it by title, first row of panels, 2nd row of panels, 3rd row of panels & credits. I'll retry it that way and hope it works. If not I can always just post the dialogue.

It's help :) just until you get a better camera or even a scanner.

49 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's help :) just until you get a better camera or even a scanner.

The thing is, I didn't go all-out when I got myself a web-cam because I know I don't use it that much, so I'll probably look into getting a new web-cam next time I get money after I get a new computer, and a new headset, as my current one has a cup that came undone from the rest of it, but is still connected through a wire. I think I may as well put the comic pannel(s) then what is said in those pannels and by which character. In the future, I'll make the comics bigger so that they don't have as tiny words.

Spoiler

Title area: 

Picture 28.jpg

The text relating to the face I drew says this: "This I drew earlier, back with the different-looking Pyro (see the same page posted the concept-art for me on to understand if you didn't), I didn't change much about him (relating to the picture you see there, meaning the burn looks different and covers the entire top part of the face) in my head (in the picture is reads mind, but I changed it as sounded weird when I re-read it).

The Title is "The Mask(s)"

A comic by Pyromaildragon/Pyromailman(n) <- relating to the fact that I don't play TF2 at all now.

1st set of panels:

Picture 29.jpg

Panel 1 (on the top left):

The guy with a question mark is named "Le Random Guy"

The context is that stuff about backstory.

Le Random Guy: So... you're (originally put you've, removed the word been) wearing a mask this entire time?

Panel 2:

Le random guy: So, can I see you without your mask on?

*Pyro gets shocked by this.

Panel 3:

Pyro: Very well...

Panel 4:

Pyro: Behind my mask is...

Panel 5:

Pyro: Another mask! (gas mask)

Le Random Guy: whaa...

Picture 30.jpg

Panel 6:

*He (Pyro) put the face mask back on*

Le Random Guy:I wanted to see your actual face, though

Panel 7:

*Pyro is sweating, whistle is blowing out an exclamation mark, bell is ringing*

Pyro's Mind: *screaming in train*

Le Random Guy: You OK, man?

As I said, next time, I'll try to make the comics bigger, eventually, I'll invest into a better webcam, but for now, I'll probably do something like this. My computer is a desktop, there was no built in webcam so it was a while before I actually got myself a webcam, and as I said earlier, I wasn't thinking I'd be using it like crazy, so I didn't really put $100+ USD into it.

Ok slight thing from my end but apparently my internet is completly gone (some of you noticed that yesterday already). And I got no idea if it's on my end or on our providers end so I may or may not be able to end the night in Mafia cause as most of us know doing forumposts on mobile is hell incarnated and specialy with the longer ones I don't even want to try cause I know I'm going to mess up somewhere.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

And while we're at the topic of time I guess I say this as well. Tommorow marks the beginn of my new semester so what does that mean? Means I won't stick around as long as I used to over the last couple of weeks. Most of my days start at 8 AM so I prolly have to go to bed at 11 PM to not be in a mood that makes me wanna scoop someones eyes out with a spoon <.< Mostly just means I gotta switch the phases a bit around and do them an hour or two earlier just so I can react quicker to events.

I'll say this thou once Season 3 rolls around I prolly start it at the start of my lecturefree time so I can concentrate on it as much as possible and so this won't happen again.

(I explained this already ;_; Everyone assumed what Giddy was saying was authentic information—unless I missed a part where he blatantly revealed his role—because it could have easily been that they were evil and saying nonsense. Only when Mr.P started saying that he revealed his role did I come to the conclusion that it was in fact factual evidence.)

What if someone pretty much says it for you first?

"wait...if the s-serial killer wasn't mage, and wasn't Mezukie, but is a female...then...the only one left is..."

"oh god no."

*Turns, then stares at Lipton in teary-eyed horror

Well yeah I'm more than aware you're the killer now, but only after realizing Waddle's character has no gender.

Heck what if I never told you my character's a female? The game relies on persona descriptions and attributes so when some are not as clear, or straight up unknown, it causes some confusion.

Archived