Double posting error

Auth

• Developer
7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why doesn't the forum double posts here? Cos then the maintenance can look at the problem right here instead of rush all over the place :/

Because it's sentient, and it's hiding...

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also, is quoting and spacing starting to look a little weird?

That might be intentional, but I'm not sure. I mean, that's how the spacing and formatting worked in the old version of the forums, if I'm not mistaken...

Cool. Thanks. 

So, because the issues isn't reproducible by demand, all I can do is poke at some things, wait for it to happen again and see if I can find out new information. On top of that, I have a lot of non-forum secret stuff to do so it's taking a little while to squash this thing. Thanks for your patience everybody. 

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Cool. Thanks. 

So, because the issues isn't reproducible by demand, all I can do is poke at some things, wait for it to happen again and see if I can find out new information. On top of that, I have a lot of non-forum secret stuff to do so it's taking a little while to squash this thing. Thanks for your patience everybody. 

I hope I didn't come off like I was saying you aren't doing anything; I was more poking fun at the situation and expressing the endless loop of troubleshooting.

Archived