Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, autumnsbeast said:

Inspired by this bug:

image.thumb.png.7bc9ba87e3ed97bb8ffc0413da5a39f7.png

I created the next boss for DST: Wilson (Boss Fight)

image.thumb.png.fb5f9cfe1e7d10efaf11a605a42afa9b.png

His weak points are his eyes, of course.

It is because of this type of thing that we did not have Microsoft Paint on computers in the computer room at my school.

was about time for a true head and hands boss in dst

• Like 1

2 hours ago, autumnsbeast said:

Inspired by this bug:

I created the next boss for DST: Wilson (Boss Fight)

His weak points are his eyes, of course.

It is because of this type of thing that we did not have Microsoft Paint on computers in the computer room at my school.

new boss you say...

1319288914_lastbossyousay.thumb.png.f3e4d4a03946e273d16c4f66ef6edd29.png

Spoiler

yyyouuu guessed itt 
i am NOT stopping here

Edited by HellHeater
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, autumnsbeast said:

image.thumb.png.fb5f9cfe1e7d10efaf11a605a42afa9b.png

We have harnessed the power of SCIENCE. There is no stopping us now.

Soon all will be Wilson. Soon all will be enlightened with forbidden knowledge.

Try your best against us, we dare you.

Soon, we will see who truly rules the constant.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, JoeW said:

What have you done?

Oh... I don't know what to say, you're kinda putting me on the spot *blushes*

Well, I went to work today and my car battery died. It was oxidizing but I had been putting it off cuz I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to small things that can be done in a few minutes for some reason. Work was pretty uneventful, oh, we had a storm today! I left early because of potential flooding on my way home which is nice that I was allowed to do that. Everyone is pretty chill where I work thanks to an honor system we have in place.

I had way too much coffee today and my stomach hurt; like four of them. I'm lactose intolerant so that's probably why. Hey, ever thought of making a character lactose intolerant? That's ok. Anyways, when I got home I cooked myself diner. Do you know what a cincronisada is? Well its basically a flour tortilla filled with ham and cheese. Thought I'd go easy on the cooking tonight as I was pretty tired. What time is it right now in Canada anyways? 

Before going to bed I thought about playing DST but decided against it, since again, I was pretty tired. Then for some reason I decided to make yet another coffee, like, subconsciously or something (I'm an addict). Then after I finished a cup of Joe I saw a starbucks vanilla coffee all the way in the back of the fridge. I thought to myself, "Dont". Did I resist? No. Sigh. Here goes another coffeee.

One time I had so much coffee in one day I almost passed out from a coffee related cramp.

So how was your day? Or night.

Ps. That's very nice of you to ask me about my day. :) Thanks. Means so much to me.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Big Ups 3