Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Polish_20210421_140406513.jpg.aa874be2fd201067ed7a6170aafd31f1.jpg

I lost my phone pencil which is why I didn't post memes for a hot minute. However I cant leave my fans waiting so memes are gonna be extra low quality lmao.

Edit: Sorry Joe. :(

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Wavey 1

14 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Hey - just a tip. If people are being crappy about a thing, maybe don't instigate further crappy behavior, please. Thanks. 

Spoiler

Actually I have a question I wanted to ask about that, but was too afraid to ask: I’m gonna ask anyway and even though this is a thread mostly for Meme’s some posts haven’t been Meme’s so I guess it’ll be okay.

There are a few (now locked) threads about genders of characters- which is understandable why they would be locked.. but, Why can’t we have gender mutual skins/characters? 

I mean when you look at the Beefalo outfits you can dress them to be male or female or transgender if that’s what you want your Beefalo to be- I “Think” these What is WX78’s Gender threads keep surfacing because people may want some Male/Female/both skins for them.

Its either that or.. people just like trolling the Devs. 

But in all seriousness: My Beefalo can have a head with Goldilocks style hair style, why can’t my WX78 skin?

I am not trying to instigate are add fuel to a fire here.. it’s just a general curiosity question of why we can’t have gender mutual heads/body skins like Beefalo now sort of have.

I have spoiler tagged this whole reply since it’s off the topic of Meme’s.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Hide contents

Actually I have a question I wanted to ask about that, but was too afraid to ask: I’m gonna ask anyway and even though this is a thread mostly for Meme’s some posts haven’t been Meme’s so I guess it’ll be okay.

There are a few (now locked) threads about genders of characters- which is understandable why they would be locked.. but, Why can’t we have gender mutual skins/characters? 

I mean when you look at the Beefalo outfits you can dress them to be male or female or transgender if that’s what you want your Beefalo to be- I “Think” these What is WX78’s Gender threads keep surfacing because people may want some Male/Female/both skins for them.

Its either that or.. people just like trolling the Devs. 

But in all seriousness: My Beefalo can have a head with Goldilocks style hair style, why can’t my WX78 skin?

I am not trying to instigate are add fuel to a fire here.. it’s just a general curiosity question of why we can’t have gender mutual heads/body skins like Beefalo now sort of have.

I have spoiler tagged this whole reply since it’s off the topic of Meme’s.

Beefalo skins are decoupled from the beefalo itself whereas a character skin is not. Each slot is it's own piece. It doesn't actually "skin" over a model. So you can't take something made for a Wilson head and put it on a Willow Head. However you can take a Wolfgang body and put it on Wickerbottom if you are some kind of monster. It's a limitation of our skins, maybe it's something we can change at some point, but we don't have any plans for it. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13
  • Wavey 2
  • Sad Dupe 1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:25 PM, GetNerfedOn said:

What you've all been waiting for!

The Klei Forums page 700 Forumite tierlist!

CLICK  IMAGE A COUPLE TIMES TO ZOOM BECAUSE UPLOADING SUCKS

If i may have forgotten to include you or if you want to be included lemme know and i'll include you.

Will accept late entries until page 703

it hurts. it just does.png

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.0a2b22f17fbf6c9fa09c198851f86b43.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 8
  • Wavey 2

image.thumb.png.a53fd2aedfc9f61b9c09601141e9257a.png

i dont know if something like that alredy was made (propably) but you know lookin into 700pages to not copy something more or less is just realy not a thing anyone realy likes to do so so yes we all know how fitting this is

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Sanity 1
  • GL Happy 1