Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I’m going to Say this Here- even though it’s entirely off topic and not a Meme..

It takes a lot to be a Mother, and while I’m probably the last person on earth you want to read this from, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there!

4D50CA88-31FA-4EF5-903E-BFE784D56319.png

Edited by Mike23Ua
*now it’s A proper Meme!*
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m going to Say this Here- even though it’s entirely off topic and not a Meme..

It takes a lot to be a Mother, and while I’m probably the last person on earth you want to read this from, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers out there!

I'm a terrible mommy! An other smallbird perished... I shouldn't have hit the moose goose :(...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I saw a tallbird once peck her child to death for. No reason. Tallbirds are the WORST parents. 

Also Queen Charlie is definitely the mother of all the shadow creatures. But more as like, a pet mom. So happy mother's day to Queen Charlie. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I saw a tallbird once peck her child to death for. No reason. Tallbirds are the WORST parents. 

Also Queen Charlie is definitely the mother of all the shadow creatures. But more as like, a pet mom. So happy mother's day to Queen Charlie. 

I hope we get to hear again from her soon, it's been a while since she was last seen in a trailer... @minespatch you know what to post

• Like 2
  • Haha 2