Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

(Alright. I didn't know how many arms Sylvia was holding onto.)

Tim got a bite on his...rod? hand? hand. Tim brought his hand out to reveal...a strangely oversized frog. "Hm, I do believe the French eat your legs as a delicacy if I'm not mistaken. I don't understand it myself... Alright, I'll jus~ AUGH!" Tim screamed as the frog suctioned itself to Tim's face, knocking him out of the tree and into a berry bush.

Sylvia's attention returned to Bell. She signed back. "What, like you pulling a pied piper and leading all the little ones away? We need to rest and recover, or we're gonna collapse. We just woke up. Let us have a meal and pull ourselves together. If he wanted her dead, she'd have been killed. She won't be starved or dehydrated. We can be both if we run ourselves ragged trying to find her."

Bell's eyes lit up with anger at the Pied Piper comment. She successfully ripped her arms free of Sylvia's tails and retracted them back into her coat before turning around and matching back to camp, throwing the rod on the ground and climbing into the higher branches of a nearby tree.

She knew showing these people her deformity would turn out badly. The accusations were starting up again.

Conner looked at Bell with worry as she climbed the tree. He wasn't sure is he should go try and talk to her or not. He decided to at least try as he went over to the tree Bell went up. Well he wasn't sure if she would even want him up there so he tried to talk instead. "Uh, hey.. You ok? I mean don't let Sylvia get to you. I-I understood that you want to save Art as fast as possible and well I'm with you on that. She just was worried in her own way of how the group was and didn't want to rush things with the possibility of people getting hurt," he was nervous the entire time, hoping Bell wouldn't just shoo him away and maybe she could be friends with him. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I know she may not say it in the right way but uh you're a valuable member to our group so.." he stopped not sure if he should continue or go pace with how things are going.

• Like 4

Tim yanked the frog's tongue off of his face. "*gasp* I pity the chefs who have to prepare things like you." Tim said, quickly kebab-ing the frog on his sword. He didn't stick around long after that. Tim grabbed some berries, nuts from the tree, and a fish from the pond before heading back to the group.

(Well, Bell, coming from a Medieval setting, grew up with very superstitious villagers that have accused her of a lot of ridiculous and terrible things, including the kidnapping or attempted kidnapping of children.

And the pied piper is famous for kidnapping children.)

(Also I'm trying to think of a response so have patience please.)

• Like 4

"That was great, Levi!" Red complimented "I knew someone who wanted to learn the guitar way back but unfortunately, that passion faded"

(I don't have any other ideas right now so I'll leave it at that).

(Edited)

Edited by DragonMage156
Slight misunderstanding

"I've got no idea. This is all news to me." Levi chuckled, he tapped the instrument, "Say can you become a harp now pal?" Sure enough the instrument warped until it became a harp. "Woah, that's pretty neat."

(Also @DragonMage156 that part was in his head. That may not have been clear. My bad)

Halan was frozen in time didn't know what to do so he just ignored the mess. He set near Levi to hear him play.

"That's one cool instrument! Wooo, it can change? So magical."

He then turns to Arca

"You can play that?"

Edited by DwerBomb